ALL JAPAN YOUTH 2

Korai was on his way to the cafeteria to the grab something for dinner.

He was still mad from Kageyama's reaction.

Most people who have seen him play have always been amazed whenever he jump and stop in mid-air. Yet Kageyama was acting opposite to what his expecting.

He, who have always been looked down for being short felt inferior to those heights others have but seeing the little giant fly inspired him to reach the top and prove to everyone that he can be just as good or even better.

Fortunately he did, he was even invited to participate in the All JAPAN YOUTH.

His insecurities started to spark again when Kageyama didn't even seem interested in him, he was like saying is that it to his face.

Reaching the cafeteria he heard noises and gossips about Kageyama.

"woooaahh you're girlfriends really pretty Kageyama" he heard a guy said

Afterwards his laptop rung and the other guy move to another seat and Kageyama started talking to his so called girlfriend.

".. That guy again.. Tsk... He even has a girlfriend with that attitude" he tsk even more annoyed from what he heard.

His not jealous or anything, his just curious who would date a guy with such a troublesome attitude. If Hirugami is here he would have commented on what his thinking right now and said, "yours isn't any better".

He can even hear him say "boke" or "idiot" and "dumbass" to the girl.

Seriously is your vocabulary to limited that even your insult are just the same thing... The girl doesn't even mind him calling her that, how did the two of them end up together anyway. She's too nice, well I'm not sure about that, and Kageyama's too blahhh. If it were me I would h--- wait why would I think of being with the girl.

Without even seeing Hinata in person he already got infected by her charm. Hinata's pheromones seem to even pass technology and scattered around the place cause it's not only him who's affected.

There were two people beside him who was curious to meet the girl

He saw Kageyama look at his laptop and seem to be talking to some and because he was a bit closer to his side and the cute voice was really hig, he heard there conversations.

"ne Kageyama listen to this, I went to Hyogo last time and guess what?"

"what" he asked sounding boredly

"hehehe my vertical jump is even higher now... They were so amazed that a 5'1 girl could be a middle blocker and have a vertical jump of 340 cm. Mines higher than yours now so that means I win." the girl said making his eyes grew bigger.

Did I hear that correctly.. He was stupefied.

Not only was the girl shorter than him, she's also a middle blocker. A very unlikely position for someone so short. Is she that good to get such position.

And heck, her vertical jump is even higher than his.

If she's Kageyama's girlfriend then she's also a first year, probably, yet she can already reach that high. Wouldn't that make her stay in mid-air longer.

He wanted to confirm whether that girl is saying the truth so instead of getting his food, he shifted his foot and headed to where Kageyama is sitting.

He was so focus on looking at Kageyama that he didn't notice two guys are also headed to the same direction.

_________________________

Atsumu looked at the photo his brother send him, it was their captain who was smiling happily and beside her was a girl with orange hair. It was shocking to hear their captain smiling since he was always serious.

He observed the photo, he couldn't see her face because her back was facing the camera.

There captain forbid his teammates to take a picture of her cousin. So Osamu needed to take it secretly.

But his twin found out her name and search it on the internet and boom, the girl was really famous.

He didn't really bothered himself checking it, since he wasn't that interested, for him girls are just the same.

The girl was short but he heard from his twin that she plays volleyball and is a middle blocker. Now that something you don't hear everyday.

His brother seem to like the girl cause his been talking about her ever since he called. It was unusual though since his brother never acted this way especially if it's a girl.

His complimenting the girl non-stop saying she was like an angel which he thinks is ridiculous.

But what caught his ears is that his teammates was also part of the all JAPAN YOUTH participant.

He asked for the guys name and found out it was Kageyama Tobia. The goody two shoes setter who he thinks is really interesting.

And now his here at the cafeteria, listening to the spectators as they gossip about Kageyama's beautiful girlfriend who's playing volleyball with him.

"how pretty is this girl to make everyone talks about her" he whispered..

He just got to the cafeteria and expected to have less people but he was invited by the whispers and they were really trying to be as close as possible to Kageyama's seat, who's talking or rather scolding someone.

But what made him surprised was that his expression was different from the usual Kageyama his been with.

He looked happy, free and contented.
He moved a bit closer and he heard the girls angelic laugh.

Her laugh was so soothing and pure. It's like listening to an angel as she serenade us mortals.. It was like what Osamu said earlier to him. He really thought his twin brother was getting crazier. But now that he heard it, he wanted to takes it back.

he was right it was like listening to an angle. Atsumu thought as the sounds still lingers in his ear.

Her voice was kind, mellow and sweet.

It sounded innocent and pure, no hint of flirtatious remarks.

It echoes in his mind bringing peace to his body.

It was such a rare lovely sound that you don't normally hear.

It was like a newly harvested rice served and eaten fresh that you rarely get.

It sound exaggerating but in truth he was not.

Now I'm really curious who this girl is.

He decided to confront the Kageyama and take a look at the girl. Not wanting to wait any seconds he marched his way to the guy.

Fully absorbed in his thoughts he didn't notice two men headed in his direction.

The three bump one another and he was shocked to see who it is. The first one was Sakusa who hated crowded places and Korai.

They were confused seeing each other. They were about to speak when a girl's voice reach their ears.

"oh, Kageyama are they your acquaintance" the beautiful girl said making the three guys stopped.

_________________________

Here's Hoshihina and Atsuhina.

The part three will focus on Kageyama's part.