part 1, Unstable.

Rias: Issei, who am I to you?

Issei: well..you're the president and..

Rias: YOU'RE AN ASSHOLE ISSEI!!

Rias slaps Issei hard enough to leave 3 cuts on his face.

Issei: but president what did I..

Akeno: you dense idiot.

Xenovia: I don't know much about romance but even I know what was happening.

Issei: guys what did I do wrong?

Kiba: c'mon man how can you not tell?

Asia: Issei you're a jerk.

Koneko: you're the worst.

Issei: Gasper? Do you hate me too?

Gasper: kind of....

Issei looks at Rias.

Issei: president I..

Rias lost whatever self control she had left.

Rias: I SHOULD HAVE LET RAYNARE KILL YOU TWICE!!

Rias now realizing what she just said covers her mouth and tears stream down her face.

Issei: what......

Issei's face went from confused to hurt and shocked.

Issei: what did you mean by that?

Rias: I...I...I'M SORRY!!

Rias storms out the door of the clubroom leaving Issei with the others. His cuts were bleeding but he didn't even notice.

Issei looks at the others.

Issei: what did she mean by that?

Rossweisse: I don't really know. Who is Raynare?

Ravel: I feel like this is my fault.

Akeno: no it's not.

Issei: STOP IGNORING ME AND ANSWER MY QUESTION. WHAT DID SHE MEAN BY LETTING RAYNARE KILL ME?!!

Issei raised his voice and it scares the hell out of the others but 3 of them were truly terrified.
Akeno, Koneko and Kiba can't look him in the eyes.

Issei: you 3, looks like you know what she meant.

Issei now slowly releasing a dangerous and toxic aura that forced one of them to speak up.

Kiba: because....she knew about Raynare hunting you.....and let her kill you....

Akeno: so that she could add you to her peerage....and help break off the engagement.

Irina: guys.... WHAT THE HELL?!!

Issei was completely unstable, his aura was in a state of flux but it's nothing compared to his emotions, he's hyperventilating and too many expressions on his face to tell what's happening to him but it was easy to guess. Irina tried to calm him down.

Irina: Issei you need to calm down.

She hugged him but it pushed him over the edge, he freaked out and Irina was pushed away by the force of his power flaring.

Irina: Issei?

Issei: STAY AWAY FROM ME, ALL OF YOU. I..I...I.CANT TAKE IT ANYMORE. IT'S ONE LIE AFTER ANOTHER!

Issei was now shaking and having muscle spasms, his heart beat at an all time high which obviously increased his blood pressure to the point his eyes were bloodshot and he had a nosebleed. Xenovia jumped in and so did Rossweisse, Ravel and Irina too, they all held him down and tried to calm him, Asia used her twilight healing hoping to contain his blood pressure but none of it worked, Issei pushed everyone off of him and looked at those who lied to him with such fury that they actually lost all feeling in their legs, Gasper hid in his box and Asia behind the couch. Issei's tears mixed with the blood from his cuts on his face stung him, he touched his face and felt the blood strain his hands.