part 6. Kyoto plan

Rias went home to the others who stayed up all night waiting for her after Akeno, Kiba and Koneko came back so soon. They all looked with one question in their minds.

"What happened?"

Kiba started off with the explanation and then Rias slowly continues from where he left off. After she told them everything....

Rossweisse: he...really has changed.

Ravel: at least he's still with us as our comrade and friend.

Asia: so he's no longer in love...with...any of us.

Gasper: I miss the old him.

Akeno: as do we but it's because of some of us that he's changed so much so soon.

Rias: the one man who loved us unconditionally and didn't care if we were a fallen, a devil, a phoenix, angel or anything. He used to love us for us, he still does but no longer the way he used to....

Irina: can you blame him? We weren't exactly the most supportive when he was afraid to confess.

Xenovia: now that Issei mentioned it, he's right....I wasn't in love with him. After the whole Kokabiel incident I tried to have my way with him only to have strong kids...I didn't love him like the rest of you did..... Fuck I'm a horrible friend.

Gasper: so where is he now?

Rias: no idea honestly. He sat on the bench even after I left.

Koneko: shouldn't we look for him?

Kiba: no need, he needs his space....let's respect that.

Rias: yeah. Let's just rest for today and start training tomorrow, the rating game is coming up.

Everyone: yes.

Issei decided to go for a walk after sitting on that bench all night, as he walked, he felt better about how it all went down. He was more at piece now than before. After a while of walking aimlessly he ended up right where it all began, the park where Raynare murdered him and where Rias brought him back.

Ddraig: what are you thinking Issei?

Issei: everything......

Ddraig: do you feel sorry for them or yourself?

Issei: no. I'm not sorry for what I did, just sorry that I had to do it.

Ddraig: Issei, you've been up all night, go sleep, you need to train soon.

Issei: I'll go to a hotel for the day, leave the others alone for a while.

Ddraig: wise choice. Honestly I think you've grown a lot in the past 2 months and handled everything as well as one can considering everything.

Issei: yeah... Me too. No more pervert stuff, people like me more because of it. I have good friends who were by my side the whole time I was down in the dumps and that includes you Ddraig. Thank you.

Ddraig: what are partners for?

Issei smiles and books a hotel room for a day and rests and finally without nightmares.

By the end if the day Issei woke up, paid and left for home. As soon as he walked in his parents greeted him.

Miki: welcome home.

Issei: glad to be home.

Gorou: where have you been? The girls are all upset.

Issei: .... I decided that my relationships with them should be platonic.