part 11.

Issei and everyone went home, all members of team Vali followed Sirzechs and Kuroka was no longer marked as a stray due to her aid in saving the underworld. Sairorg started training in everyway he could after healing, Yasaka went back to Kyoto but Ahri remained by Issei's side mainly to make sure his inner hollow didn't take over or anything but her other reason was that she likes him. Issei slept for almost 3 days after the fatigue hit hard. Ahri and the rest of team Rias and Irina got to know her during the time.

Rias: so you're the one Ahri.

Ahri kind of nervous at the interrogation.

Ahri: the one how?

Akeno: the one Issei likes and said he's going in a date with you soon.

Ahri was happy that Issei likes her back. There was no denying it.

Ahri: yeah we agreed to go on a date after the game but it's best that he recovers first. Also I didn't your names.

The ORC and Irina introduce themselves except for Rossweisse. When Rias introduced her self at the end to which Ahri hollowfied. They backed off and Ahri immediately turned back to her normal self once she took a deep breath.

Ahri: Rias.........Gremory. Akeno...Himejima.... Koneko...Toujo and Kiba...Yuuto.

She said with a hate in her voice.

Rias: wait why are you so angry?

Ahri: you....hurt....him.

The 4 were now gloomy.

Kiba: now I understand your anger. You know about....it.

Ahri calms down.

Ahri: yes I do. I needed to know to find out how his hollow powers was triggered and to what extent. He had to tell me.

Akeno: what else did he say?

Ahri: that he forgives you 4.

Everyone went still.

Irina: less than a month ago he nearly killed Rias.

Ahri: Irina, Issei forgave them and did something even harder than that. He forgave himself which is something far too few good people do.

Asia: meaning?

Ahri: he accepted the part of him that caused him trouble and overcame them. For example his lust caused him trouble but after controlling it and then overcoming it he is a far better person. The whole 3 weeks he looked lady Yasaka in our eyes instead of our bodies. He's a real gentleman.

Xenovia: he shared everything?

Ahri: again, yes he had to. There's wasn't anyone really helping him cause no one here really experienced what he did. Don't get me wrong, I know all of you saw your mistakes and tried to make things right by being there for him but he needed something else.

Rossweisse: or someone else.

She winked at Ahri. Ahri blushed.

Ahri: I don't want to sound boastful. Sorry.

Koneko: she teased him too after they returned. He went red and not from lust.

Ravel: I wonder how you connected so deeply in just 3 weeks.

Ahri: we are two of a kind after all.

She went into her hollow state.