part 10. RUN

Issei looked at Sairorg and Rias with those, they were darker than the deepest abyss.

Rias: ISSEI. COME BACK TO YOUR SENSES!!

Issei let out another roar and charged a Cero between his horns. Sairorg's instincts screamed at him to run and he obeyed. Issei fired the Cero and just barely missed Rias and Sairorg. The Cero went off into the distance after a few seconds a bright flash was seen followed by a massive mushroom cloud. The barrier began to crack from the attack, Issei fired another one and again they dodged, another mushroom cloud appears far off in the distance.

Rias: we need to leave right now.

Sairorg: gee ya think. You owe me an explanation for what the hell is happening.

Rias: yeah sounds about right.

Both: WE RETIRE!!

Both were enveloped by a green light and teleported back just before Issei hit them with his 3rd Cero. Issei then started firing again and again and hit the barrier each time. It was beginning to crack but not break, Issei summoned his boosted gear and boosted his power, he charged up another Cero for a few seconds then fired at the barrier, it completely shattered it.

Azazel: THE BARRIER IS DESTROYED. EVERYONE EVACUATE IMMEDIATELY, GET THE WOMEN AND CHILDREN TO SAFETY, THE SMALL DIMENSION IS NEXT TO FALL!!

Azazel flew out and entered his artificial balance breaker. He was followed by Serafall, Grayfia and Sirzechs.

Grayfia: what is happening Azazel?

Azazel: I'll explain everything later, stop him before he enters the juggernaut drive.

Sirzechs: hang on Issei we are coming.

They entered the dimension and surrounded him, Issei without a second of hesitation used flash step and started to slash at everyone. They were able to put up more of a fight then Sairorg and actually pushed Issei to his limits. Issei would split Sirzechs's spheres made of P.O.D almost everytime, Azazel would use his spear for mid range physical attacks but Issei would be able to counter attack easily, he would kick Azazel hard enough to break his armour revealing a beaten and bruised Azazel. Serafall created water dragons and the force alone would hurt him but he would heal immediately. Grayfia also tried to restrain him but couldn't without hurting him. They had no choice, they had to stop him with greater force, Azazel was down but Serafall, Sirzechs and Grayfia pushed it to the limit and attacked Issei simultaneously, Sirzechs now covered in his signature p.o.d attacked Issei relentlessly, Grayfia created a magic circle and increased gravity on Issei only, Serafall created more water dragons and hit him hard. Issei released a howl of pain but Ddraig called out.

Ddraig: EVERYONE RUN, HE'S ABOUT TO USE THE JUGGERNAUT DRIVE!!!

Azazel: OH HELL NO!!

Azazel found the will to fight and appeared behind Issei only to take a Cero shot to the gut luckily the took minor damage.

Issei then began to enter the juggernaut drive. His body became much larger but remained skinny, the red armour manifested around his body and changed colour to black with white spikes. His eyes were like looking into hell itself. His tail was long and deadly. The hole in his chest had a flame.

 The hole in his chest had a flame