part 13. a real date.

The fall festival had begun in Kyoto and everyone was enjoying themselves. Little children played and the aromas from every food stall was heavenly. Issei was waiting for Ahri in a special place in Kyoto, a place where the supernatural could enjoy the festival without any humans there.

Issei: Ddraig I'm kind of nervous.

Ddraig: you'll be okay partner.

Issei: thanks.

Ahri: oh Issei.

Issei heard her calling him. He looked at her.

(Ignore the balloons)

Ahri: how do I look?

Issei: you look.... WOW.

Ahri: thanks love, you look good too.

Issei wore black jeans and a very stylish jacket with fake fur on the color to keep him extra warm.

Issei: thanks.

Ahri: so where would you like to go first?

Issei: I'll leave that to your better judgement since you know more about the festival and Kyoto than I do.

Ahri: in other words, ladies first?

Issei: you are one sly fox.

Ahri: I like that, come on, the sun is setting and there will be a fireworks show soon after.

Issei: I'll get us something to eat to really enjoy the show.

The two went on a perfect date. Had food, laughed, saw the fireworks from a spot on a small hill. They were happy and by the end if the date they shared a kiss.

Ahri: that was my first kiss ya know.

Issei: and it's an honour to be your first.

Ahri: a flirt as always. Hmm

She caressed his hands and face with her tails. Issei never felt such a soft and gentle sensation up until now. The second she stopped Issei came back to his senses.

Issei: why did you stop? That was so soft.

Ahri: make you a deal, kiss me again and you can feel more than just my tails and I'm talking about my lips.

Issei: I'm in heaven.

They started making out and after 10 minutes Issei was the first to stop.

Ahri: you okay?

Issei: yeah...it's just my dragonic instincts almost kicked in.

Ahri: well I'm honestly glad you did, I wasn't ready to go that far yet.

Issei: neither am I.

Ahri: I did enjoy it though.

Issei: best kiss of my life.