part 7. self control.

Ahri: okay so red dragon emperor, let's start.

Issei: what's the first step?

Ahri: alright I'll make it brief, there are a few things you must know.

1: you can only master the power to its current level, once the hollow within gets to its prime, you have to find a way to master that but there's where you'll be on your own.

Issei: what?

Ahri: I was born with hollow powers equal to an arancar max but you were bitten by the strongest there is. A Vasto Lorde.

Issei: so what do you think my current level is?

Ahri: according to Azazel, the mask appeared which means that you're at a lower class menos but still you need to control it.

Issei: and how do I control a creature that is nothing but hate and bloodlust?

Ahri: that's where it gets interesting. Not all hollows are like that, most contain some aspects of their memories or personality also it's not just some creature, it's you.

Issei: ?

Ahri: the hollow powers are a part of me and now a part of you. You and the hollow are two sides of the same coin.

Ddraig: interesting, this does simplify things.

Issei: to an extent. So do I look inside myself or meditate?

Ahri: yup. The hollow within you is a manifestation of your hate and anger, how you control it will be up to you.

Rossweisse: should I put up a barrier?

Ahri: yes. This process can be a bit dangerous for everyone to be honest. Issei will have his internal struggle while we try to avoid an external one.

Issei: then I better get started.

Issei sits on the ground and begins to meditate. Rossweisse creates a barrier and a very strong one.

Ahri: can he hear us from inside the dome?

Rossweisse: no.

Ahri: good now if it's not to much to ask, how did he get bitten by a Vasto Lorde of all hollows especially in the human world?

Rossweisse: I may be out of place for doing this but I think you should know. Here's what happened..

With Azazel and Yasaka.

Azazel: I'm sure you noticed a lot of change in him.

Yasaka still serious.

Yasaka: how could I not? Just a little over a month ago he was the strong optimistic red dragon emperor that saved me from the chaos brigade with the help of his friends and how there's barely a shred of that left in him....what happened to him?

Azazel: a misunderstanding that lead to a deep dark truth being revealed which let to him being heartbroken yet again before the old wound even fully healed.

Yasaka: ..........

Azazel: I'll tell you everything over tea, you have the right to know since you agreed to help us.

Yasaka: I couldn't really refuse since all of you helped save me and Kyoto.

Azazel: which reminds me, where is Kouno?

Yasaka: I sent her somewhere safe, she really looks up to Issei and his current state would scare her I fear.

Azazel: it scared us too.

The two had tea and Azazel told her everything. From Issei being hunted down by the fallen to his current state. Azazel knew about how Issei broke off the intimate relationship with the girls but didn't feel like it was his place to say it but Yasaka figured it out on her own.