part 12.

After putting the fear of the hollows in team Rias and Irina. Issei and Ahri spent time together daily, the fall festival was days away. Issei and Ahri went to the park on a practice date of sorts since none of the 2 ever went on an actual date. Issei's first date killed him and his date with Akeno was incentive for her to beat her opponent along side Rias. The 2 sat on the bench and enjoyed each other's company when suddenly a little cat jumped on Issei's lap.

Ahri: aww how cute.

Issei: yeah it....wait a second. This cat has 2 tails. Kuroka is that you?

Kuroka turned back into her Nekomata from in a puff of smoke.

Kuroka: you guessed it nya.

Ahri: care to explain why you interrupted our date?

Kuroka: you've kept me waiting with no answer about our agreement.

Issei: what agreement?

Ahri: oh right. Issei Kuroka and I agree to both go out with you if you're willing to accept.

Issei: but I told you and everyone, I would prefer to be with just 1 woman.

Ahri: just hear her out. You might change your mind.

Issei looks at Kuroka.

Issei: okay sure. What do you want to say?

Kuroka perked up.

Kuroka: look I know I may come off as a hoe but that's not the case. I really do like you. I only act all flirty and show off my body in hopes that you'll lust after me. I know it sounds wrong but I do like you. I'm being direct since you're not driven by lust anymore.

Issei: and you're okay with this Ahri?

Ahri: I am. If our relationship doesn't work out then you'll have Kuroka by your side.

Issei: you should have a back up plan for most things but love isn't one of them.

Ahri: I know but she does like you and so do I. Just think about it okay.

Issei: .......well who am I to break your hearts.? Let's give it a shot.

Kuroka is really happy and turns back into a cat from excitement. She's almost hyper and Issei tried to calm her down, he rubs her ears and she freezes then changed into her Nekomata form again. Issei stopped and saw a blushing Kuroka with a pout.

Kuroka: why did you stop?

Issei: i almost treated you like cat rather than a person. Sorry.

Kuroka: bitch I'm both.

Issei: you're a person first and foremost. Never forget that.

Kuroka: you...really have changed. Matured mostly and I like that about you.

Issei: thanks, life improved for everyone after that.

Kuroka: I'll say but can you please continue to scratch my ears...I really like it.

Issei: if it makes you happy then so be it.

He fulfilled her request and she enjoyed it so much that she was completely relaxed on his lap. Ahri looked at him with a pout of her own.

Issei: what?

Ahri: do me.

Issei: again, WHAT?!

Ahri: I'm asking you to scratch my ears, us foxes love it too.

Issei: oh thank goodness, I thought you meant something else.

Kuroka: someone is still has a bit of perv in him nya.