epilogue

Issei had mastered his hollow drive in a year or so. He was so powerful that no matter how hard Vali trained or how strong he got, he couldn't match Issei in a fight. This eventually reached a point where he just gave up. His power was the key to stopping the release of trihexa, Rizvim Lucifer wasn't a match for Issei obviously as his power continues to evolve but it was never enough to corrupt him, he always made time for his family. This is his hollow drive.

He was known by many names such as the hollow Dragon, crimson hollow, guardian hollow etc

He was known by many names such as the hollow Dragon, crimson hollow, guardian hollow etc. So many names but he only went by 2 names. His own and Ddraig's for they are two in one after all. He taught many children that they should accept their flaws and rise above. It worked for so many of them and became better people in every way. His hollow and dragon powers were also passed down to his kids who were now classified as a new race in the underworld. Their parents taught them to control and master their powers, many were afraid of him at first but he won them over with kindness and not by fear.
Rias became champion of the rating games since Issei was her pawn until he was promoted to ultimate class devil, he was offered to become a devil king but he refused because he would rarely get to be with his family. He introduced Matsuda and Motohama to some ladies in the fallen angel and yokai factions, the 2 were no longer pervs and became better people and married a fallen angel and a fox yokai. They were there for Issei now Issei helped them.
Sirzechs and Grayfia still wish that Issei was their brother in law but alas not all wishes come true. Rias and Akeno couldn't be his wives so they settled on being aunties for the kids as per Issei's, Ahri's and Kuroka's request. The same went for the rest of the ORC. Sirzechs and Grayfia's son Milicus finally had little brothers and sisters since Issei was a brother by bond to them. Ophis and great red would challenge Issei one day due his power now rivaling theirs, Issei refused to fight as to avoid ripping the very fabric of reality into nothing. They were skeptical at first but Issei showed no hostile intent or deception. Be made peace with them, great red went back to the dimensional gap but would drop by and check on everything, Ophis still in her little girl form would move in with Issei but his very existence including his wife Ahri and his kids would intrigue her to no end. Everyone was worried about her staying but she meant no harm, she too felt protective of them, she bonded with Koneko and would eat sweets together. Kuroka, Ahri and even Koneko would help restore Issei's lost life force after the first juggernaut incident. He later had a peerage of his own which includes Ravel as bishop, Xenovia as knight, Inglid Leviathan as the other bishop. whom he saved after beating Rizvim, Rossweisse and Bikou as rooks, Arthur as knight. Vali eventually became really good friends with Issei and would drink with Sirzechs and Azazel.

Albion and Ddraig let their rivalry go to maintain peace. La Fey and Cao Cao didn't want to become part of a peerage since they were pretty happy with their lives. No fighting among anyone and peace reigns supreme, the human was eventually told of the supernatural and they took over using a democratic approach, they were shown the truth of everything as a sign of trust and faith which weird since some of it was coming from devils and fallen angels but when the angels themselves shared their views the humans followed their lead and peace reigned everywhere in the human world, underworld, heaven and eventually other mythologies. Humans were taught magic that fixed just about all their problems, they could create homes, grow good easily and in seconds, flight and teleportation removed the need for vehicles, pollution and climate change no longer became a problem, those with exceptional magical talent compensated from those who had next to none. Those who wanted to be like everyone else in the supernatural worlds joined them. Any conflicts between them were resolved through peaceful means but should hostility ever arise then a rating game would solve the problem, in case it didn't and someone wanted war then Issei would be ready with his hollow drive because he is a hollow with a heart.

The end.