part 5. change

They all went to Issei's home, he started walking straight to his room but then he was stopped by Akeno.

Akeno: hey Issei....are you okay?

Issei: yeah....why do you ask?

Akeno: what do you mean why? Because we are worried about you.

Issei: oh....

Issei continues to walk to his room and everyone just stared on in silence.

Rossweisse: too much has happened to him too soon. I'll go talk to him.

Rias: I think I should.

Xenovia: let Rossweisse try, none of us managed to do much so maybe she can. She, Irina and Ravel are the only one who didn't blame him that day and it's not fair to make Ravel fix our problems.

Rias:.....ok fine.

Rossweisse goes up to Issei's room and knocks.

Issei: come in.

He says in a low empty voice.

Rossweisse opens the door and sees him sitting in the dark, what little light going through the curtains was all that illuminated the room.

Issei: something you need?

Rossweisse: we need the old you.

Issei: not possible I'm afraid.

Rossweisse: look I'm sure that..oh for the love of.. can I turn on the lights?

Issei: sure.

She turns on the light and sees Issei sitting hugging his knees and is depressed as ever.

Rossweisse: you're still depressed about what happened aren't you?

Issei chuckled.

Issei: what gave me away?

Rossweisse knew normal methods won't work on him.

Rossweisse: Issei think about the others. Don't you want to be a harem king?

Issei: fuck being the harem king.

They all bursts through the door and said in unison.

"WHAT?"

Irina: YOU DON'T WANT A HAREM?

Rias: THAT'S YOUR DREAM ISSEI.

Issei: not anymore. I came to a realisation Rias. I was a naive fool, I let lust consume me ever since I can remember.

Asia: but Issei, we all want to be a part of your harem.

Issei looks to her.

Issei: I'm sorry Asia but I won't do that to you. To any of you.

Akeno: what do you mean?

Issei: think about it, I wanted a harem to fulfill my sexual desires and that means I would only end up using all the women in the room and that would make me a piece of shit no different from Diadora or Riser a while back.

Koneko: you're nothing like them.

Issei: thanks Koneko and now that I have no sexual desires at all, I won't be.

Irina: Issei please this isn't you. What about the kids who love the grabbin dragon?

Issei's eyes went wide then dark, he punched a hole in the wall.

Issei: those kids, WHAT HAVE I DONE?

Ravel: Issei please calm down.

Issei: HOW CAN I? I EXPOSED THEM TO MY PERVERTED NATURE AND PROBABLY TURNED THEM INTO THE PERV I USED TO BE. FUCK