Chapter 5

Indhu's POV

I wake up at 6, like I usually do. I don't have to go to work today, as I put a leave this week. Surya is still sleeping on the floor. He is slightly shivering, so I take the blanket and cover him with it.

I walk into the bathroom, and find two new brushes. I use one, and leave the other unopened for him. Walking to the closet, I take out a white and blue dress(See dress at the top). After taking a shower, I put my hair into a fish braid and walk out of the room. I walk into the kitchen, and find my mom and Surya's aunt there.

"Ey Indhu. Lechava. Alludugaru lechara?" Mom says to me.

"Hey Indhu. You are awake. Did son-in-law wake up?" mom says to me.

"Hi ma. Hi aunty. Ledamma, ayina inka levaledu." I say.

"Hi ma. Hi aunty. No mom, he didn't wake up yet." I say.

"Sare. Coffeetho readyga undu." she tells me.

"Ok. Be ready with a cup of coffee." she tells me.

I nod and start making coffee. I make two cups, one for me and one for Surya. I drink my cup of coffee, and take the other one upstairs. When I walk into the bedroom, I see Surya wearing his shirt and getting ready to go somewhere.

"Ekkadaki velthunnaru?" I ask him, even though I shouldn't be asking him.

"Where are you going?" I ask him, even though I shouldn't be asking him.

"Oka caseki sambandinchi konchem important information vachindi. Vellali." he replies, combing his hair.

"We got some important information related to a case. I have to go." he replies, combing his hair.

"Oh." I say. "Uh, coffee teesukondi." I say, handing it to him.

"Oh." I say. "Uh, here, take the coffee." I say, handing it to him.

"Thanks."

I smile and he takes a sip.

"Abba! Adirindhi." he says.

"Super!" he says.

I blush a little at the compliment.

He finishes his coffee and grabs his shoes and socks. I take the empty cup of coffee from him and follow him downstairs.

"Rey Surya. Ekkadiki velthunnavura?" Surya's aunt asks him.

"Hey Surya. Where are you going?" Surya's aunt asks him.

"Adi, oka important call vachindi athayya. Vellali." he tells her, wearing his socks and shoes.

"I got an important call aunt. I have to go." he tells her, wearing his socks and shoes.

"Ee roju intiki vellali ani anunnaru kada." his aunt says to him.

"You two planned on moving to your house right." his aunt says to him.

"Avunu kada. Indhu, nuvvu nee bags anni saduko. Nenu evening vachi pick chesukuntanu." he says to me.

"Oh yea. Indhu, pack you bags. I will pick you up in the evening." he says to me.

I nod, and he leaves. After breakfast, I go up to my room and pack my cloths and make-up. Soon, the time's 4 P.M. I get a text message from Surya.

Surya: on my way. be there in 5 mins

Me: ok

I walk downstairs with my bags. I only have one suitcase and my handbag, so i didn't ask for help. Right when I get down the last step, Surya walks into the house.