Chapter 13

Surya's POV

"Ela?" I ask.

"How?" I ask.

"Oka lorry vachi gudindi sir." is the reply I recieve.

"A lorry came and hit him sir." if the reply I recieve.

"Lorry..."

Mehreen's POV

I try calling Surya's phone again and again, but he doesn't lift the call. Its been close to 15 minutes, and still no reply from Surya.

"Mam, doctor garu pillusthunnaru." a nurse says to me.

"Mam, the doctor's calling you." a nurse says to me.

"Ah. Sare." I reply.

"Ok." I reply.

I get up and walk into the room. Indhu was already there, and seated.

"Doctor..." I say.

"Yea yea. Come sit." the doctor says.

I take a seat next to Indhu.

"Emaiyindi?" I ask.

"What happened?" I ask.

"Problem emi ledu. She's pregnant."

"There is no problem. She's pregnant."

I look at Indhu.

"Oh my god!!!" I squeal.

Indhu laughs and shakes her head.

"Anna will be so happy!" I say.

"Theesukellacha?" I ask the doctor.

"Can I take her?" I ask the doctor.

"Yea." the doctor nods.

I take her outside and I drive us to her house.

We always did everything together. Now, both of us are pregnant. Wow!

Induh's POV

Mehu leaves at 9, and I put on a movie to watch. At 9:55, I hear the bell ring. I rush to the door and open it to see Surya. I take the file in his hand and he goes to the bedroom to take a shower.

I want to tell him, I just don't know how to. I sit on the couch, thinking, when I realize that today is Friday. I suddenly get an idea.

****

Surya walks out of the room as I am watching my favorite scene of my favorite movie, V.

"Indhu, beer ekkada?" Surya asks.

"Indhu, where's the beer?" Surya asks.

I point to the now extra bedroom. He goes into it, and I follow him. He opens the cupboard where he stores new bottles and grabs one. Surya twists the cap, trying to open it when he sees the baby bottle that I had put right behind the beer.

 Surya twists the cap, trying to open it when he sees the baby bottle that I had put right behind the beer

Surya places the beer on the table and takes the baby bottle into his hands. He looks up at me and asks me with his eyes if its true. I look down, smiling, and nod my head.

Suddenly, I feel myself being lifted into the air and being turned. I look down and see Surya carrying me.

I feel so happy.

This is the best moment of my life.

Hey guys! I'm very sorry for the late updates. I am so busy lately with school. Hope you like this chapter! Also, guess which movie the pic in this chapter is from. 😉