Chapter 10

Indhu's POV

I probably made a dumb mistake when I made him leave me here. But still, how can he leave me? I ask myself.

"Rey, manaki ee roju full enjoy ra."

"Hey, today we can enjoy."

They close in, and try touching me. I cringe away, close to tears.

One of them puts his hand on my bare waist, and I jolt away. They start laughing.

"Boss." I hear Surya's voice.

"Ey, evaru be." one of the guys says.

"Ey. Who is it." one of the guys says.

They move apart and I see Surya. I smile.

"Indhu." Surya says. I look at him. "Veldama?"

I nod slowly.

"Ekkadiki theeskelthavura!" a guy shouts at Surya.

"Where will you take her!" a guy shouts at Surya.

He runs up to Surya with a knife.

"Surya!" I yell.

Warning: Fight Scene

Surya grabs the guy's arm and twists it. Kicking the back of his leg, he holds the guy's head and twists it, snapping his neck.

Two guys run up at once this time, and Surya punches one in the face, and kicks the other in the stomach.

The rest of them grab him, and the 'leader' of the group pulls out a knife. Surya struggles to get out of their grip.

The 'leader' punches him several times.

"Surya!" I yell when I see the blood coming from him mouth.

He throws the guys off, and finishes them off, punching and kicking

End of fight scene

The drive back home is very quiet. We don't talk at all, and the faint music along with the quiet hum of the engine are the only things to be heard.

Surya pulls into the drive way and we both get out. I walk up the stairs and into my bedroom while he walks into the kitchen.

I go into the bathroom and take a long, hot shower, scrubbing and re-scrubbing to get the filthy touch off my skin. I feel filthy, I feel like a sin.

I put on a night gown and walk into Surya's room. I find the room still empty, and realize that he is in the shower. I walk towards his bed and sit on it. I pull my knees towards my chest and hug them, tears brimming in my eyes. I sit like that for some time. Surya walks out of the bathroom, and sees me.

"Indhu?" he says.

I don't reply or look at him. He sits on the bed, right in front of me.

Gently placing a hand on my shoulder, he says again, "Indhu?"

I start crying.

"Indhu? Indhu emayindi?" he asks, concerned.

"Indhu? Indhu what happened?" he asks, concerned.

"Yedo thappu chesnattundi Surya." I cry.

"I feel like I did something wrong Surya." I cry.

"Indhu, nuvvu e thappu cheyyaledu." he comforts me.

"Indhu, you didn't do anything wrong." he comforts me.

I keep crying, unable to stop. Surya goes out of his way to comfort me.

Suddenly, I lose control and hug Surya tightly.

"Thank you." I say.

"You can say I Love you instead."

I roll my eyes, before saying something that will change my life.

I look into Surya's eyes.

"I am ready."

Hey guys! I hope you liked this chapter. Srry for not updating often. I will be able to update more next week. So please bear with me. Also, I only got one comment on the last chanpter of undercover. I will wait until next week for any more, or I will go by that one comment.

Also, please follow my on instagram, telugu_girl06. Have a great day and please stay safe!

With love 

Your Author