Chapter 18

Surya's POV

"Surya, aa folder theesukuni station nunchi bayatiki ra. Station munde oka bandi untundi. Aa bandi theesukoni Inorbit mallki vellu." he says the second I lift the call.

"Surya, take that folder and come out of the station. In front of the station, there is a car. Take the car and go to Inorbit mall." he says the second I lift the call.

"Sare." I say.

"Ok." I say.

I turn my Bluetooth on and put it in my ear and my phone in my pocket. Walking out of my room, I motion for Dhruva with my head to follow me. He nods and comes behind me silently.

"Nuvvu okkadive ra!" Arun yells. "Leda nee pellanni kuthurni champesta."

"You come alone!" Arun yells. "Or else I will kill your wife and daughter."

"Vadhu! Vaaliddarini vadileyi." I say.

"No! Leave them alone." I say.

I turn and shake my head no to Dhruva. He nod, understandingly and walks back into the station.

I cross the street and get into the car. Driving to Inorbit mall, I park the car in the spot he says, and take another car that was parked close to the mall. Taking that to the place he said, I follow his instructions. In all, he tells me to park cars in places in Hitech City, Begumpet, Basheer Bagh, Hussain Sagar, Kachiguda, Banjara Hills, Gachibowli, and Charminar.

"Akkada nunchi, nee leftlo oka gully untundi. Dantloki vellu." he says in Charminar.

"From there, there is a ally. Go in there." he says in Charminar.

I do as he says. He gives me other directions, and I end up in a dark alley. Suddenly, I feel a cloth over my head. The people grab the folder from my hand and I start to fight against them when they try tying my hands.

"Rey! Vaallu naa manushulu." Arun says.

"Hey! They are my men." Arun says.

I stop fighting against them, and they hit me to tire me out. I feel my lip bleeding after someone punches me in the mouth. After they had enough, they tie my hands behind my back, drag me and take me somewhere in a car.

****

After a while, the car stops and they make me get out of the car. We walk down stairs and take turns for a while when we stop. I feel the rope around my hands loosen, but I don't make a move, since I have no clue where I am or what's around me. The cloth is taken off my head as well, and the sudden brightness burns my eyes. Once my eyes adjust to the light, I find myself in a room. There is a large, winding staircase in one corner, and a bar type set up along a wall. The other wall has a bathtub.

In the middle of the room, I see Indhu, tied up to a chair. She has a cloth in her mouth, and she looks tired. She looks like she was injected with something. Her head is loose, and she seemed to be fighting sleep.

"Indhu!" I shout, but I am unable to move, because people are still holding me. I throw them off, and rush to Indhu, hurrying to untie her.

In the mirror in front of me, I see a few guys running up behind me. Turning around, I kick the first one down. The others, I easily fight through, punching, kicking. I rush back to Indhu, whose eyes are closed. I tap her cheek.

"Indhu! Indhu!" I say, tapping her cheek. Her eyes open. She is still fighting sleep, and I quickly work on her ties. I finish untying her. Suddenly, someone hits me on the head with a rod. My head starts spinning. I hear Indhu scream my name. Someone grabs me and I feel many hands holding my arms, restricting me from moving.  I see doubles of everything.