Chapter 12

Mehu's POV

I feel like something bad might happen today. Indhu left, saying she isn't feeling well, and I feel that maybe something might happen. I decide to call Surya, but he doesn't pick up.

I walk out of the hospital, and rush to Surya and Indhu's house. It takes me about twenty minutes because surprisingly, there is no traffic. When I reach the house, I see that the door is wide open. Worried, I rush into the house. I see Indhu on the floor, unconscious.

"Indhu!" I shout. I run over to her, and check her pulse. She has a pulse, she just fainted.

I get her into the car, and rush to the hospital, still worried. The closest hospital is Life-line, so I take her there instead of KIMS.

Surya's POV

My phone rings again and again. Its Mehreen, again.

"Raju." I call over a constable.

"Sir." he says.

I nod in acknowledgement to his greeting.

"Mehu call chestundi. Important pani meeda unnanu ani cheppu." I say.

"Mehu is calling. Tell her that I'm on some important work." I say.

"Ok sir." He says. He leaves with the phone.

Mehreen's POV

I tried calling Surya anna many times, but he isn't lifting the phone call. I try again, and he lifts.

"Lastki phone ethavu kadara!" I shout. "Indhu kallu thirigi padipoyindi. KIMS hospital lo admit chesanu. Thvaraga ra." I say.

"You finally lifted the phone!" I shout. "Indhu fainted. I admitted her in KIMS hospital. Come fast." I say.

"Mam. Nenu, Rajuni matladuthunnanu. Surya sir important panilo unnaru." Raju replies.

"Mam. Its me, Raju speaking. Surya sir is in an important work." Raju replies.

"Raju. Suryaki cheppu. Indhu KIMS lo undi ani Surya ki cheppu." I urge.

"Raju. Tell Surya that Indhu is in KIMS." I urge.

"Sare mam." he replies.

"Ok mam." he replies.

I cut the call and sit down in the chair, my head in my hands. I sit like that, until I feel a hand on my shoulder.

Surya's POV

"Ok. I will look into it, and-" I start saying to Dhruva.

"Sir! Sir!" someone yells. Constable Sudeer comes running towards us.

"Sudeer, emayindi?" I ask, closing the file and putting it on the desk.

"Sudeer, what happened?" I ask, closing the file and putting it on the desk.

"Raju. Raju chanipoyadu." he says.

"Raju. Raju is dead." he says.

"Raju chanipoyada-" I trail off.

"Raju died-" I trail off.

Hey friends! Soooo sorry for the short chapter. I want to end off with a cliffhanger. Don't worry, I'm gonna try and make the next chapter longer. Anyways, please like, share, and comment on your thoughts. And, don't forget, for announcements, follow me!

Also, please don't jump to conclusions. Rakul Preet Singh is a great woman. Many people are putting false allegations on her. Please please please wait for the NCB's official and final statement before ruining a hard working woman's career, life, and happiness.