Chapter 7

•••

•••

"Wow, the house is dope!" Tony said, impressed by the modern house of the Cullen's as he stepped out of the black Nissan. Alice slightly chuckled and Jasper only smirked. Irene stepped out of the car too and looked at the expensive house. She had to admit that the house was beautiful. You may wonder how the twins ended up at the Cullen's house. Well, after their encounter with Jacob Black, later in the day, at Forks high, Alice had asked again for the twins to come over. This time, they had accepted.

Irene and Tony walked up the stairs, following Jasper and Alice, and entered the house. Irene smelled four unknown sweaty scents. She assumed them to be the rest of the family. The brown-haired vampire was apprehending a bit of the meeting. She didn't know what to expect from them. Besides, even after so many years of existence, Irene wasn't used to meet other vampires. Tony and she had moved a lot, and vampires were good at hiding. Irene also noticed that one scent was missing. Edward. He wasn't with his family at the moment.

Alice and Jasper walked into what seemed to be the leaving room and stopped. Soon after, the twins did the same. They were meet with four incredibly beautiful people. Two men and two women. The first one was big and very muscular. He had dark hair and a playful smirk. Irene recognized him. He was the one that almost came into the wolves' lands. In front of him was standing an absolutely gorgeous blond-haired woman. Her beauty was ethereal. Her eyes were intimidating and her face sharp and forceful. Next to her was a brown-haired woman. She seemed endowed with great kindness. Behind her was a blond-haired man with a perfectly structured face. Irene recognised him. Stregone benefico also known as Dr Cullen.

"Guys, this is Irene and Tony Goodwin, the newly arrived vampires," Alice introduced them with her usual smile. Mrs Cullen softly waved at them. Tony slightly smile and waved back. The silvery-haired vampire strangely felt comfortable with them. There was something about them that told him he could trust them. He felt that they weren't bad people. His instinct was telling him that he didn't have to be suspicious. "This is Emmett," Alice then mentioned the big dark-haired vampire.

"Thanks for the help, little witch," he playfully said and made a salute with his two figure. Irene lifted an eyebrow, playfully smiling, as the other chuckled.

"Little witch?" she repeated but Emmett just smiled goofily.

"Then this is Rosalie," Alice continued. The blond-haired vampire slightly waved at the twins with a small smile. "This is Esme, our mother," the little pixie gestured at the brown-haired vampire next to Rosalie.

"This is a pleasure to finally meet you," Esme said with a genuine smile. Irene couldn't help but softly smiled too. Esme seemed so kind and caring.

"And this is Carlisle, our father," Alice said.

"This is a pleasure too," the doctor said. Irene slightly smiled as a response.

"The honour is ours," Tony politely said. It surprised a bit the family to how formally Tony had talked to Carlisle. But the twins had immense respect for Carlisle. Despite being a vampire, despite the fact that he, normally, had to feed on humans, he still chose to help them by being a doctor.