Chapter 17

"STOP! STOP! PLEASE!"

I continued screaming as the filthy man ran his disgusting hands down my waist and all over my still clothed body.

I wanted this to be over with. I wanted my mate to rescue me from the hands of this unmated man. Not everyone can get what they want. Crying out loud, I screamed for my mate.

"THADDEUS! THADDEUS!" My voice was hurting but I continued on screaming until he came. I didn't want to have my virginity stolen from me. Trying to move away from the man who was wearing a creepy smile, I continued screaming.

The silver chains were taken out by someone earlier and my energy had left my body. Even though the chains weren't on me, I could feel the silver in my system. I know that if help didn't come soon, I'd be dead.

I swallowed before continuing to put up a fight. Apparently, the man liked it.

"Very sexy," he mumbled, "I like a girl who can dominate."

He neared me and his tongue darted out to swipe my neck. I jerked back in disgust. This man was most definitely older than my own dad. He should be doing this with his own mate and not me.

Tears sprung to my eyes as the man teared off his shirt. His hairy chest came into view and I was reminded of how old he must be. I shook my head and tried to back up but he had a very tight grip on my hips.

"Stop please," I whimpered. My wolf was dead silent. Its not like we could even speak to each other with so much silver in our system. The silver weakened my wolf and myself.

I heard a tear and I suddenly realized that the man had ripped the front side of my dress. My bra was in his view now and the mans hands immediately went for it. I slapped him away but he continued to reach for me.

"THADDEUS! PLEASE!" I cried out. The man grabbed both of my wrists and pinned them down. He pushed me onto my back and sat above me. He began kissing my neck and eventually he began heading towards my chest. My knee shot up and hit him but I didn't hurt him enough. He flinched but that was it.

I did not stop crying as I thought of what my mate was most likely doing at the moment. Was he relaxing back at the house or was he looking for me?

At that moment I gave up. I stopped struggling and just let the man continue what he was doing.

There was no way I was going to get out of this. He had already ripped the rest of my dress. I closed my eyes not wanting to see what happens next.

I heard the zip of a fly and I immediately knew what was going to happen.

"What the-"

I opened my eyes to see the man looking around confused.

"Where is that coming from?" He mumbled. I didn't bother to pay any attention. I could feel my body slowly giving up. I had physically given up but my body was shutting down. I could feel my eyelids slowly closing.

In the distance, I could hear something but I couldn't make out what it was. I felt the man leave me and immediately rush away, but a loud angry howl had him freezing up.

That howl demanded to be felt and heard. That howl was to warn everyone that a very pissed off Alpha was quickly approaching.

I closed my eyes as darkness descended onto me again.

Beta Jay

I observed the area and the fighters all in position from where I was. The Alpha, in wolf form, stood tall beside me, occasionally growling under his breath.

Once everyone was in position we waited for the Alpha to give us the go. 10 seconds... 20 seconds... 25 seconds... 45 seconds... 50 seconds.

By this time, we were growling under our breath. No one dares take our Luna.

55 seconds... 57 seconds... 59 seconds...

The Alpha lets out the loudest most angriest howl I have ever heard him do. It made my wolf and many others submit before we charged into the center of it all.

I followed with Alpha Thaddeus who was looking for two people in particular: his mate and Brayton. No wolf from the rogues side or any wolf dare interfere with an angry Alpha who wanted nothing but his mate back and to break the neck of the man who took her.

I noticed how our pack wasn't hesitating to kill any rogue that stepped in between the small building/shack/cabin and them. To be honest I had expected much more rogues but there was only a few.

As if they knew we were coming.

I kept that thought at the back of my mind. We'll speak about that later.

Alpha Thaddeus slammed into the door and immediately we began tearing out flesh back and forth. Rogues collapsed as we finished them off in a mere few seconds.

We both shifted into human form and followed the way the rogues emerged from. Leaving the smell of blood, we both stopped outside the far door. We both paused only to be hit with a strong smell of blood. Her blood.

Letting out an enraged growl, Thaddeus slammed the door, knocking it off its hinges.

I followed inside, warily of what I would see. The first thing I noticed when I entered, were the silver chains on the ground near a body. Alpha Thaddeus immediately launched himself at the man who had his pants low and no shirt on.

I didn't bother to watch as Alpha Thaddeus took care of the man.

I rushed towards Annabel who was lying limp on the ground. Blood seemed to be seeping out from cuts on her wrists and ankles. I immediately checked for her pulse.

Faint, but still there. I picked her up but an angry snarl had me rushing to give her to the Alpha.

I heard him suck in a breath but I turned away giving them a moment. I focused my attention on the man who was trying to crawl away. Pathetic.

"Where do you think you're going?" I asked disgusted with this man. He looked around with a desperate look on his face. "No one is here to stop me from ripping your throat out."

"I-i- please don't hurt m-," I cut him off.

"Why?" I growl, "You had no problem hurting my Luna, why shouldn't I return the doing?"

He covered his face with his hands before struggling to get out of my grip.

"Answer this question and we'll let you go," I begin, noticing the way my Alpha stepped closer, "where is Brayton?"

"He might be heading up north," he spilled, "I don't know why but he said he was going soon with a few others."

"Kill him before I do, Jay," I heard Thaddeus say from behind me. I nodded before slamming his head against the wall.

"He's not dead," Alpha Thaddeus growled in annoyance.

"I know just let me-" I picked up a pair of gloves off the ground and grabbed the silver chains making sure it doesn't touch me. I attached them onto the mans wrists and his ankles, probably the same way they did to Annabel.

"I thought you said you'd let me go," the man argued jerking from the silver chains.

"I lied." I followed the Alpha who was currently tightening his hold on his mate, out the room and shut the door.

Comment. Vote. Fan.

~MissieA out!