Overlords

Lucifer doesn't spare any expenses when creating social gatherings or parties. Belial stood at the sidelines with a glass of champagne. Like always, Lilith help Belial wore a black one shoulder dress that reach her ankles with a right slit above her knees. For shoes, she wore a black short heels. Her hair resting on her shoulders with a silver clip holding her hair away from her face.  

Her back press against the pristine gold wall. Listening to the sound of music and chatter of demons, Belial take a sip from her glass to ease herself. This gathering is for high ranking individuals, nobles, and overlords. Some of the overlords are mostly sinners who are powerful enough and able to take territory for themselves. They even have souls for them to keep from the deals they made. These deals would give them control over the unfortunate souls - leading them to servitude for life or other job for them.  

Belial could feel Lilith and Lucifer's power nearby including some demon princes that work under him. She doesn't feel like talking since most of their conversations would lead into boring politics or bragging. For now, she will help herself with more champagne and listen to the music - people would call it being a wall flower but she doesn't care. "I thought I would find you here, Belial." An elegant voice made her turn to her left. 

Dressed in a high collared pink blouse with a long dark red skirt, her platinum blonde hair neat and proper. On top of her head is a dark red hat with pink feathers and roses.  Her smile reveals spark white teeth. Black eyes look at the Belial. "You are free to join me, Rosie." Belial offers, "Just grab a glass of champagne." She give the overlord a welcoming grin. "Far more entertaining than being with Franklin and the other Overlords. I think one of them bragged about their gold encrusted fork with diamond, rubies, and sapphires." Rosie replies then summons a glass of champagne in her left hand.  

"Well, that didn't take long." Belial mutters, "Don't they have something else interesting to talk about?" Rosie giggles at her comment. Nursing themselves with expensive champagne, Rosie and Belial exchange a few words. Rosie stands beside Belial. "So, I heard you have an interesting fight with a new demon." She changes the conversation. Belial let out a sigh, "It was just getting better until Lucifer called me." Rosie clicks her tongue. The demon would like to see the fight herself since it is rare for Belial to fight someone that isn't under Lucifer's list of kills. 

From the grapevine, the demon is able to live the next day. She doesn't know what happen after their fight but the demon didn't stop his destruction - attacking numerous demons and able to take down a few overlords overnight. His power is nothing to scoff at. He is able to broadcast his destruction through their radios. Due to his broadcasting, demons call him the Radio Demon. 

"It is a shame, I would to see you break a few bones." Rosie comments. Belial let out a chuckle. The blind woman moves her glass around, thinking about Alastor. She is right about him not needing luck - he is able to make himself at home in Hell. She had a feeling that Alastor was not happy about not continuing the fight between them. She was right as Alastor is able to make a name for himself in Hell. Even Lucifer was amused to see the new demon becoming a powerful individual. He kept a close eye on Alastor even listen to his broadcasting.