Reunion

It has been a while since Belial come face to face with her brother - Lucifer. Their last conversation had end on a sour note. She would expect him not to give her the time of a day. Surprisingly, Lucifer didn't tell his guards to keep the fallen angel from the Magne's manor grounds. 

As if he is waiting for her to come back...

Both fallen angels sat in the manor's meeting room. Belial sits on one of the chairs that is across from Lucifer's seat. Between them is a seven feet long wooden table. Both sides of the table is the many empty seats. The silence is suffocating for any demon who step foot in this room. Lucifer's sharp nails tap against the arm chair of his seat. His eyes bore on the blind woman. It certainly had been a while since he laid eyes on his sister. 

He notices that Belial looks different, more lively than she ever had before. It seems that her leave for his daughter has an influence on her. "...You seem to be doing well." Lucifer finally broke the silence. Belial gave him a familiar grin, "Still a stiff, I see." 

"A STIFF?!" 

"Ha, that's the Lucifer I know." 

Her words made Lucifer frown as he pushes down the warmth forming at his cheeks. He straightens himself in his seat, quickly compose himself. Lucifer couldn't believe that he lost his serious side at the moment. "What do you want then? What is the reason for this visit?" His eyes study Belial as she pulls out two invitations from her suit pocket to place them on the table. Two black envelopes with a red wax seal. "Your daughter wants both of you to come to her welcoming party for the hotel." Belial told him. Her words cause him to let out a short laugh. 

"It looks like you develop memory loss when you left. That failure is not my daughter-"

The sound of the chair strap against the marble floor. Belial stood up from her seat. His eyes caught her hands forming into fists. Her eyes glow silver behind her sunglasses. "Don't you fucking dare finish that sentence." The sight of glowing silver eyes is new to the king of Hell. Lucifer stood up from his seat, his eyes narrow at the blind woman. "Why? She made her choice. She is not my daughter anymore. Get that through your head, Belial." He replies. Belial grip the edge of the table tightly. The sound of crackling wood echoes throughout the room. 

Her head moves down as Belial let out a chuckle. This sudden chuckle caught the man off-guard. "Brother, do you remember my promise if you screw up?" She asks in a deadly calm voice. His eyes widen for a split second. It has been forever since Belial uses that word rather than his name. This means she is serious. 

Belial grabs the table and moves it against the wall. The heavy and long table screech loudly as it slides towards the wall. "I'll kick your ass if you act like that stupid old fart in the sky. You did that twice already." Belial reminds him, throwing her jacket to the side. She rolls up her sleeves, her fists ready to punch some sense to the king of hell. Lucifer's eyes narrow at Belial. 

"You are foolish-" 

Lucifer is silence by a strong right hook to his right cheek. His body flew against the wall behind him. A loud bang echoes throughout the room. Belial heard the chandelier on the ceiling shake from the power.  He snaps his head up at Belial, his eyes glow red as his demon horns begin to show themselves. His eyes shows anger and yet surprise to have Belial punch him. 

This is the first time that Belial raised her fist at him. 

Behind her fist, he felt Belial holding herself back. If she did use her full strength, he would just flew out of his home to another building. Fine then, if she wants to do this then he will play. Removing his jacket and roll up his sleeves, Lucifer readies his fists.