My Darling Belial

Sitting on the edge of her bed, Belial's cheeks felt warm to the touch due to the close proximity of the radio demon. Alastor took a seat in front of her with a open first aid box. Her right hand is held by Alastor's left hand. His red eyes stares at the Belial's bloody knuckles when he removes her gloves. Her ears listen to the happy humming under his breath as the demon cleans off the blood with a wet towel. After cleaning off the angel blood from her hands, Alastor start working of dressing her wounds. 

It seems Alastor is taking his sweet time on taking care of her wounds from her sibling brawl. "You know you can just finish this with a snap of your finger." Belial finally spoke up. The humming stops as his eyes bore into Belial's face which held pink cheeks. "Oh~? Trying to get rid of me so soon darling?" He asks with a hint of teasing behind his voice. His soft voice made Belial's cheeks turn red as he uses that word again. 

She thought she is use to this but she is so wrong.

"It's not that. You know, you might be busy with the party thing with the others." 

"Oh, there is no need to worry darling! Everything is ready to go." 

"...Ah...I see. That's good." 

He chuckles under his breath from seeing Belial turns her head away from him. Wrapping her knuckle with clean bandages, Alastor finishes the other knuckle to wrap up. Tying up the bandage around her knuckle, Alastor held her hand a bit longer. The fallen angel felt his left thumb brush past her wrapped knuckle. This gesture made Belial tense up. He shouldn't do this. 

He is giving Belial too much hope.

 "Alasto-"

"My darling Belial." Suddenly, she felt his hands cupping her cheeks. Belial could feel his breath close to her lips. Alastor's eyes look into the pair of light blue eyes that he loves to see every day. "You are quite clueless, aren't you?" Belial blinks at his choice of words. Her mouth opens but no words can come out at this moment. "I do believe my actions towards you are quite clear, my darling." He spoke in a prideful voice. 

"Your actions?" She finally finds her voice. The hint of confusion could be heard in her voice. Alastor chuckles, "My answer to your sweet words, my darling." Just as Belial is about to respond, something press against her lips. She felt her heart could burst out of her chest at any moment. His lips connect with hers, pushing away any doubts that form in her head. 

No poet nor writer could describe this feeling. 

Her heart and mind focus on the demon before her. Belial couldn't help but close her eyes to embrace more of this mixture of emotions. Her hands found themselves on Alastor's chest where his heart lies. Underneath her fingers, she felt his heart beat's quicken. It felt like hours to Belial until Alastor pulls away to take in the sight of Belial's red face. Her eyes snap open from the lost of contact. 

"Cat got your tongue, my darling?" 

"You....I....what?"

"Oh, it seems my actions aren't clear to you yet! Let me try again!" He grins like a cat to see the fallen angel being reduce to this. "Alastor- Mph!" Belial is silence again by his lips again. Her hands found the strength to push him away from her lips to let her breathe. "T-time out!" She finally spoke up. He chuckles at the sight then take a couple of steps back from her. Belial covers her face with her hands as she bents forward to the direction of the floor. "Take your time, my darling! I have all day~" His voice lace with playfulness. 

"I appreciate it." She replies in a tired voice. Alastor chuckles under his breath. It took her a minute to collect herself as she sits up straight in her bed. Her head facing Alastor's direction. Felt worn down from her brawl, Belial felt a mix of emotions from the actions of the radio demon. Even if he express his answer through actions, Belial wants to be certain as doubts grow in her mind.