Green with Jealousy

Belial left the table to approach the bar for another drink. Anything to distract herself from listening to her own heartbeat's fluttering. "Damn it all." She mutters under her breath. This is new for Belial since she never experience this type of feeling throughout her life. Calming herself, she told the bartender for cold beer. Uncapping the beer, he slides it to Belial which she paid with a generous tip. Taking a sip from the beer, she let out a sigh of relief. Ed, the bat demon looks at Belial who looks troubled despite her calm expression. 

"Long day?" He decides to be polite since he doesn't want to be on her bad side and her generous tip. Belial gave him a wide grin, waving off his question. "You can say that." Ed raises his left eyebrow but doesn't say anymore. He watches Belial took a long drink from her bottle. Looking past her shoulder, he saw his boss approach the table with a cat-like grin. Each step she took is a skip. "Seriously..." He mentally sighs at his boss' behavior. 

"Thanks for the beer." Belial announces. Ed nods his head then he watches the fallen angel walking back to the table. "...Maybe, I'll look for another job." Ed mentally notes to himself, just in case things goes south. 

+++

"Aunt Bel!" Charlie left her seat to wrap around her arms around Belial's neck with a wide smile on her face. Belial let out a chuckle in response. "Mimzy is going to help the party!" Charlie announces with joy in her face. Mimzy stood next to Alastor, her eyes lands on the grinning Belial. "That's great, Pup. Glad to have you in our group." Belial's head is at Mimzy's direction. The flapper's lips form a forced grin in reply. "Of course, Sugar! I'm excited to see how the party will turn out." She adds a happy tone for good measure. 

Angel shakes his head at Mimzy's forced smile. "This broad..." He thought to himself. Alastor let out a chuckle. He looks down at the flapper with a grin. "Wonderful to have you on board. If it is possible, can you come by at the hotel in two days? After all, we have to go over plans for the party!" Mimzy's cheeks turns pink in response as she replies with a sweet yes. After exchanging a few words, the group departs from the club - happy that the flapper accepts being their singer for the party. 

+++

The plan of making a welcoming party gives the fallen angel a bit of reflection time. By reflection time, she sits at the hotel's balcony of the seventh floor with her fast food next to her side. Sitting cross-legged on the floor, Belial quietly chews on her hamburger. The sound of crumbling wrapper is the only thing she heard. Finishing her burger, she eats her fries. 

While munching on her fries, Belial begins to think about her newfound feelings for the radio demon. Alastor is an interesting person since he step foot in hell. Sure, she had her payback at him for stabbing her but their first fight against each other awaken something within the woman. Centuries of slaying her and Lucifier's enemies made her feel dull since they don't put much of a challenge. After years of winning, it starts to wear down on the woman. The lack of satisfaction of her battles, it made Belial doubt her strength. After all, fighting made her feel something of worth. 

She thought she was not worth anything until Alastor arrives with powers of his own. It seems that their contact on Earth doesn't deter Alastor from killing more people. With kills by him, it boast his power as a demon. Finally, she had something of worth - worthy to him as a opponent. It made her happy. 

She thought he would stop there - only use her for fighting but no, he goes farther. He goes out of his way to interact with her. Alastor welcomes her to interesting conversations and even dance with her when other demons are too fearful to approach her. His little quips made her smile and even laugh.