Lively Party

It is a shame for Belial not to able to take in the sight of glowing lights hung high on the ceilings of the ballroom. The lights would remind Belial of the night sky with glowing stars up on Earth. Instead, she takes in the lovely sounds of a live jazz band hired by Mimzy. Despite the flapper's jealousy towards Belial, she has a talent in singing. Her singing brought life to the party. 

The blind woman wore dark velvet dress with elbow length sleeves. The dress stops two inches past her knee, free flowing for her to dance. She wore a black inch heels with a strap around her ankle. Charlie style Belial's hair to loose waves that rests on her shoulders. Her niece replace Belial's usual sunglasses with rose-tinted round glasses with a gold frame for style. Around her neck is a thin gold chain with a matching red rose pendant. 

Standing beside Husker's bar, Belial listens to Mimzy's songs as demons begin to enter the large ballroom. The fallen angel keeps her guard up for any potential trouble. She uses her senses to pinpoint any demon who uses any form of magic. She is able to sense her niece and her partner near the stage to ensure that nothing goes wrong. 

Feeling a familiar presence at her left, Belial chuckles under her breath. "How's the party going along?" She asks in a light tone. Alastor's lips curl up from the sound of her voice. "Let's see, a few demons try to brawl over the last mini sandwich but I deal with it quickly." He answers. Belial turns her head to him to give him a raise of her right eyebrow. "By serving more food from the kitchen of course~" Alastor adds, "What kind of gentleman I would be if I don't solve this problem right away?" 

"You're the only gentleman in Hell, Alastor. Even there is one, they can't compare to you." 

Alastor chuckles at her answer. His red eyes take in the sight of Belial's appearance. He admires the choice of her dress. She is quite a beauty wearing the color of red. The radio demon takes in the pride that she wore his presents - the ring around her thumb and the rose pendent. "You do look lovely, darling." He spoke in a low voice which made Belial's cheeks turn light pink. "Even I can't see, I find you the most charming man of all." Belial replies back with a teasing voice. 

Such a curse he has to bear! 

For his heart to turn putty from Belial's sweet words. 

Alastor's cheeks darken for a moment A wonderful thought runs through his mind. With a cat-like grin, Alastor place his left hand on top of her right shoulder as his lips is near her ear. "I can't wait until we dance together, my darling Belial." Belial tense up from his words then felt his hand left her shoulder. "See you later, darling." Alastor spoke up then walks away from her side to let his words remain in her thoughts. He would like to dance with Belial right now but he will be patient. 

+++

As the party goes on, Belial felt the two strongest presence of all entering the ballroom. Her head turns to the doorway as demons split away like the sea. Lucifer and Lilith step foot in the ballroom. All the citizens of Hell know who are the most powerful of all. They are careful not to not catch their eyes. Belial could feel Charlie's energy move towards her parents. Not wanting to leave her niece around her father's potentially blunt words, Belial moves towards Magne family. 

"Y-you are here!" Charlie couldn't help but said those words out loud. She can't believe that her parents are here. In the back of her head, she mentally thanks her aunt. Lucifer looks at the joy in his daughter's eyes. "We can't just ignore a personal invitation." Lucifer simply said. There is things he want to say but he shall hold his tongue for now as he remembers his bloody brawl against his sibling. His right hand brush past his cheek, he could almost feel Belial's punch as if it is today.