Happy Hotel

Finding an vacant hotel building is just luck in the trio's part. Entering the vacant building, their nose scrunch up at the amount of dust flying in the air. A loud sneeze left Belial's lips which made Charlie and Vaggie jump. Belial sniffles, "Sorry about that." Charlie let out a giggle then looks at the sight of the lobby. It is large with peeling wallpaper at the walls. At the other side of the lobby is an old table with a creaking chair when Charlie pats the top of the cushion. She turns to Vaggie and Belial. "This is perfect, I can see it now!" She comments with a smile. Vaggie smiles back to see her girlfriend in a good mood. 

She turns to Belial who approaches close to the staircase that leads to the upper floors. "Might as well check the rooms in this place." Belial adds, "Now then...where is the stairs?" Being a new place, Belial have to walk around the place to mentally map the building and memorize it. Belial walk close to the wall to place her right hand on it. "Three steps to the left then you get to the stairs." Vaggie spoke up. Belial gives Vaggie a thumbs up as she found the stair railing. The moth demon listens to the creaking of wood as Belial walks up the stairs. She looks at the ceiling above her head when hearing Belial's footsteps. 

+++

Belial had uses her powers to summon a shadow at her side. The shadow shrunk into a hand-sized shadow to rest on her left shoulder. She uses her shadow companion as a guide for her. Her shadow will intervene when she is close to dangerous territory such as a hole on the floor or broken furniture. It will expand and stretch itself to protect Belial from danger. Belial attempts to open a few doors that leads to empty rooms. Entering the room, Belial would ask the shadow if there is any furniture around by listing it such as bed, wardrobe, etc. 

Her shadow can't speak as it will reply with a grunt for no and a light squeak for yes. Belial summons a notepad for the shadow with a pencil to write down the furniture listed in each room. After a few hours of listing, a growl emits from her stomach. "Well, what's for lunch for today...?" Hell's burger?" Belial chuckles under her breath. A light squeak tells her that her companion agrees. 

+++

"Nothing beats comfort food." Belial declares then eats a fry from her pile. Ordering from her favorite fast food, Belial bought food for the three of them. The three of them sat on the lobby floor in a circle. Their food and drinks in the middle of their little circle. "Thanks, Aunt Bel." Charlie takes a bite from her hamburger. Vaggie thanks the woman also. Belial let out a laugh. "It's no problem, Anything for my Pup and her girlfriend." Sipping from her soda, Belial let out a happy sigh. Then she takes out her notepad from her pocket to hand it to Vaggie. "I only got to the fourth floor, it has notes of each room my shadow friend check." Her shadow let out a squeak from Belial's shoulder. The women look at the shadow who waves to them with its tiny arm. 

"Aww...how cute." 

"This is great, now we know more about the place better." Vaggie reads the contents. She is grateful to see little notes of each room which includes the amount of damage. "First thing, you girls should do is fix this place up...by getting rid of this dust." The girls quickly agrees to this suggestion. "After cleaning up, replacing the furniture and make it look better." Belial adds. Vaggie let out a sigh, "How will we do that? We don't have the money for it." Belial's lips form a smirk. 

"Lucky for you girls, I got money saved up from my job with Lucifer." 

"...Why are you saving money, Aunt Bel? Are you trying to buy something?"