Trust

Mimzy finishes her song. She is met with cheers from her live audience. Being praised by her efforts gives her the confidence she needs right now. She can't hold back her feelings any longer! The flapper wants Alastor to know how she felt with him since they first met. 

She can't let stupid fallen angel snatch away the one she love. 

With a cheerful thankful, Mimzy walks away from the spotlight to backstage. Her eyes glows with happiness to see Alastor standing before her, waiting for her. "Alastor! How do you like my performance?" She had to ask, waiting to receive praise from him. Alastor simply held his grin. "Wonderful as always, Mimzy. You have the crowd under your hands." He replies. This made her heart flutter. Mimzy couldn't help but move close to him, closing in his personal space. This made his grin strain slightly. 

The flapper is a bit dishearten when Alastor took a step back for space but it won't let that bother her. With confidence from her performance, it gives her the push to move forward. "Alastor, sugar..." Mimzy spoke in a sultry voice with her eyes fluttering to him. Her hands moves to the front of his coat, to inch closer to his heart. Before her fingertips could brush the top of his coat, the red microphone pointing at her chest stops her. 

"Did I tell you that I don't like other's touching me, Mimzy?" She looks up at the demon, frozen as she felt fear run through her veins. Before her is Alastor with his eyes turning into glowing dials as his horns expand. Her hands pull away to fall at her sides, taking a couple steps away from him. Instantly, he turns back to normal as if that moment never happens. Alastor put his microphone stand next to him. 

"Now then, what ever do you need me for? I do believe Charlie or Vaggie are helping you with what ever you need!" His voice is lace with impatience. Alastor waits for the flapper's answer but after counting ten seconds in silence. "Well then, since you won't give me a straight answer. I'll be going now." Alastor broke the silence, wanting to spend a bit of time with the fallen angel. Turning his back to Mimzy, he begins to walk away. 

"I love you, Alastor with all my heart.

The radio demon stops as Mimzy utter those words. "That's the reason I send that scared little thing for you." Mimzy finishes, "I love you, Alastor."  This is it, she finally tells the radio demon of her feelings. Her heart beats against her chest as her cheeks are hot. 

Now, she will hear his reply to her confession! 

Everything will be perfect-

"So you only call me here for this...?" Alastor asks then turns to her with his hands fold behind his back. "Confession of yours?" He finishes. Mimzy stares into Alastor's eyes as she replies with a firm yes. Her answer made Alastor let out a long sigh then his eyes glow bright red. "You decide to waste mine and even the hotel's time for this confession of your love towards me." He spoke up. The sound of his voice held annoyance towards the flapper. 

"Don't you think it quite selfish to believe this time is yours to have, Mimzy?" 

His words shot into Mimzy's confidence down. Anger runs through her body like boiling water. "But I can't hold it much longer especially that white haired worker-" Mimzy stops speaking as Alastor points his microphone at her throat. The static around them is thick. 

"Choose your words wisely. I have little patience with childish brats like yourself." His words made her still. Mimzy shakes from her spot as she felt anger emit from Alastor. Seeing that she lost her words, Alastor pulls away his stand. He walks away from the flapper. As he is about to leave backstage, he tells her his answer.