Show Off

"Come on, Toots. We are going shopping!" Angel declares, dragging the blind woman from her seat as she finish eating her egg bagel. "Uh, okay." Belial could only said at this moment. "Angel!" Belial heard Vaggie shouts at the spider demon. Charlie and Alastor is just sitting in their seats, caught off-guard at this moment. The sound of the door close brought them back to reality. 

What just happened?

She let the spider demon drag her along the street. They come into a stop in front of a clothing store. What Belial can't see is how revealing some of the clothing display at the front of the store. "So, what is the reason for this shopping trip?" Belial stood up straight at Angel's right side. His right arms wrap around Belial's shoulders and her waist. 

"To be honest Toots, your fashion sense is getting old." He states bluntly. Blinking at his words, Belial let him continue. "Also, I'm tired to see you wearing the same outfits every day. You need to show your stuff. Show that you are the fallen angel of Hell!" He exclaims. 

"Angel..." Belial looks up at Angel. Even though he has a reason for this shopping trip, she think it is his own way of helping her in some way. Her lips curl up to a grin. Even though she might regret it, Belial welcomes it with open arms. "I'm in." Her response made him laugh with a wide toothy grin. "That's the spirit, Toots!" He drags Belial inside the store in good spirits. 

+++

She had to count of Angel's taste to help her find something good for her. Being blind, she had to trust the spider demon. The only thing she can do is feel the material and the clothes given to her to try out at the fitting room. Complicated clothing such as one she felt with many strings, she had to call on Angel for assistance to the fitting room. Calling the spider demon, she heard a low whistle leaving his lips. "Holy shit, Toots. Why the fuck are hiding this!?" He saw how fit she is under all her clothes. 

Her body is athletic and fit from all her time fighting. His eyes caught the sight of the permanent scars throughout her body such as her chest scar from earlier and the scars on her back. Pushing his curiosity aside, Angel saw Belial holding up a black corset with silver flowers embroidery design. "Let me help ya with that." Angel helps unlace the corset to wrap it around Belial's chest. His hands quickly works on retying the corset to fit her shape perfectly. Angel adds a black jacket and a maroon pants. 

He nods in satisfaction at the sight. "Almost perfect." Angel's right hand reach for Belial's hair tie to let her hair fell on her shoulders. "Now, you are killing it. Man, I'm good." He praises himself. "All right, fashion guru. Praise yourself later since you got a lot more clothes for me to try on." Belial reminds him. Angel quickly throws the next outfit at Belial which she caught with ease. 

After many clothes, Belial brought it to the register. The demon shivers at the sight of the fallen angel, quickly sputtering out that it is for free. Angel took the opportunity to find a few clothes of his own. Belial secretly paid the scared demon for the clothes as they left the store. With a snap of her fingers, she sent away their new clothes back to their own rooms for later. 

+++

"So, no one actually approach you for a quickie?" Angel still couldn't believe it. It is impossible since she is the strongest being in Hell and she doesn't look half bad. He would thought that she would get demon throwing themselves to her. Belial let out a short laugh, "Nope, they are scared that they will be killed off if they screw up once." Angel snorts at her reply. He holds up a lace and stripe mesh brassiere in front of Belial.