Stone Heart...... (ii)

Adrien: (Sees Tikki appear) Ahh! Help! It's a giant bug! A... a mouse! A... a bug-mouse!

Tikki: Everything's okay! Don't be scared!

Adrien: Ahh! Bug mouse talks! (throws things at Tikki)

Scene: Adrien's room.

Marinette: (Sees Plagg appear) No way... Like the genie in the lamp!

Plagg: I met him once. So he grants wishes. Big deal! I'm way more personable! Plagg. Nice to meet you. Ooh, swanky...

Marinette: No! Don't touch that! Come back here!

Plagg: Ohh! So shiny! Can you eat this? (tries to bite the lipstick) No, you can't. Ooh, what about this?

Scene: Adrien's room.

Tikki: Listen, Adrien. I know everything may seem a bit strange to you... (Adrien traps her in a glass cup) Okay, if that makes you feel safer...

Adrien: What are you, and how do you know my name?

Tikki: I am a kwami, and my name is Tikki. Now just let me explain.

Scene: Marinette's room.

Marinette: (catches Plagg) I still don't know what you're doing here.

Plagg: Look, I'm a kwami. I grant powers. Yours is the power of destruction, got it?

Marinette: (shakes head) Uh-uh.

Plagg: Good. Now, you got anything to eat? I'm starving...

Marinette: (Marinette is attempting to open the trapdoor) Mom! Dad!

Plagg: (flies out of Marinette's hands) Your parents must never know that I exist! Or anyone for that matter.

Scene: Adrien's room. Adrien is trying to call Nathalie.

Adrien: My dad's pranking me, right? Wait, he couldn't be. He has no sense of humor.

Tikki: No! (flies out of the glass) I'm your friend, Adrien! You must trust me. You're the only one who can stop Stoneheart!

Scene: Fu's massage room. Wayzz still doubts the Chosen Ones are the right ones.

Wayzz: Do you think they'll be up to it, Master?

Wang Fu: I only got it wrong once. It will never happen again. At least I hope not. (Closes the box)

Scene: Adrien's room.

Adrien: But I'm stuck here! I'm never even let to go to school! What good is a superhero who's imprisoned in his own house!

Tikki: No good. That's why it's all going to change soon. If you're willing to change, that is.

Scene: Marinette's room.

Marinette: This must be some mistake! The only superpower I could possibly have is super-awkwardness... I know! Alya would know! That's my friend. Well, at least I think she would... She loves superheroes! She'd totally be up for the job! You should totally go see her!

Plagg: Marinette, you are the chosen one!

Scene: Adrien's room

Adrien: Okay, so all I have to do is break the object where the whatchama-call-it is hiding?

Tikki: It's called an akuma. Which you must encapture.

Adrien: Got it! Capture it! And what's that charm thing again?

Tikki: The Lucky Charm! It's your secret superpower!

Adrien: Aww... this is all going too fast, Tikki... I... won't be able to pull this off!

Tikki: Trust yourself, Adrien. Just say "Spots on".

Adrien: Spots on? (The earrings activate) Whoa! What is happening?! (Adrien transforms into Misterbug for the first time)

Scene: Marinette's room.

Plagg: Claws out! That's how you transform.

Marinette: Got it. Plagg, claws out!

Plagg: No, wait! I haven't finished explaining!- (enters the ring)

[ Transformation Sequence ]

(Marinette transforms into Lady Noir for the first time)

Lady Noir: Too cool!

Scene: Adrien's room.

Misterbug: Aww... how does this thing come off? Tikki, if you can hear me, I want my normal clothes back. I'm not going anywhere! (sees the screen)

Nadja: Stoneheart is heading toward the Montparnasse tower. The monster seems to be unstoppable!

Misterbug: (sees a random girl going after Stoneheart and gasps)I'll have to help!

Nathalie: Adrien! Is everything okay?

Misterbug: Uhh... yeah, Nathalie! Just super! (goes upstairs)

Nathalie: Adrien? Are you in there?

Misterbug: Okay, I have special powers!... and apparently this amazing super yo-yo thingy? (grasps the yo-yo to a gargoyle statue. He pulls the yo-yo and it whisks him to the other side)

Lady Noir: (while tightrope walking over her stick) I'm starting to get the hang of this. (sees Misterbug about to fall. He falls in her arms. They both fall and get hung by the yo-yo.) Well, hey there. Nice of you to drop in.

Misterbug: Oh, I'm sorry, I didn't do it on purpose.

Lady Noir: I bet you're the partner my kwami told me about. I'm... Lady Noir. Yeah, Lady Noir. And you?

Misterbug: I'm Ad... err... Adr... uhh... (pulls the yo-yo and it hits Lady Noir) Madly Clumsy. I'm so clumsy.

Lady Noir: No sweat, clumsy boy. I'm learning the ropes too.

(Suddenly, the floor trembles. Lady Noir sees a building falling and goes to where it is)

Sooo....

hey there, guys n girls... dudes n dudettes...!

i had to show adrien scared n clumsy...

but maybe he'll not be like that in the next stories...

even, i'm gonna make parts of one story, cuz i'm no good at writing akumatizations(is that it?) and our drama queen's drama(u get it? our dear lovely hawky...)

enjoy the next parts...

have a miraculous day!

bug out!!