Stormy Weather......(i)

Scene: KIDZ+ studio.

Alec: Welcome to the finals of our KIDZ+ competition! When today, one lucky winner will be announced as our brand new KIDZ+ weather girl!

(Crowd chanting Mireille's and Aurore's names)

Aurore: Hi!

Mireille: (giggles)

Alec: We started off with 5000 contestants. But with the help of our audience at home, we whittled our talent down to just these two amazing young ladies! So, let's welcome our fantastic finalists! To my right, Aurore Beauréal, and to my left, Mireille Caquet! Who will be the lucky winner? Vote now! Text 1 for Aurore and 2 for Mireille. And remember, standard text messaging rates apply.

Scene: Dupain-Cheng House. Marinette is chasing Manon.

Marinette: Come on, Manon, give that back!

Manon: But I wanna be a fashion designer too!

(Marinette falls on the sofa.)

Marinette: Manon, please, it's not finished! You're gonna ruin it!

Manon: (giggles)

Marinette: Huh? (crashes with the table) Ah! Nnnngh...

Marinette: Hmmm... Huh? Ah! (giggles; walks to the curtain, only to see that Manon is not there)

Manon: I'm gonna vote for Mireille, she's the best!

(Marinette grabs her phone.)

Marinette: Hey, my phone!

(Manon grabs Marinette's hat.)

Marinette: Ughhh... Why did I agree to do this again?

(Plagg appears)

Marinette: Stay low, Plagg!

Plagg: Don't worry. You know what? If you can handle Manon for a day, any villain here on out will be a piece of cake... or maybe a piece of camembert!

(Doorbell rings; Plagg hides)

Marinette: Alya?

Alya: Hey, I got a huge scoop for you. Guess who's on a photoshoot in the park?

Marinette: Now? Adrien is in the park right now?

Alya: As we speak!

Marinette: Oh, gosh! What...what am I gonna say to him?

Alya: The same thing as usual: (imitates Marinette) "I... uhhh... dahee... wha... ahh..."

Marinette: Stop it.

Manon: Uh, who's she?

Marinette: Whoops! I forgot about this little detail.

Alya: And who's she?

Marinette: This is Manon, one of my mom's friends' daughters. I'm watching her all afternoon. (Gasps) Oh no! I can't go out!

Alya: Let me guess. Another "you couldn't say no" favor?

Marinette: No, I just couldn't... say... no...

Alya: Look, no problem! I'll look after your little detail for you.

(Manon runs off)

Marinette: Thanks, but I'm responsible for her... Besides, I couldn't do that to you. She's... an absolute angel! (A crash is heard. Marinette screams and runs after Manon, who is carrying a pot and a spatula.) Manon! Put that down! Ugh! Come back!

Alya: (Marinette continues to chase after Manon until Marinette and walks back to Alya and Manon continues to pull on her arm) You're just a pushover, Marinette. I have to babysit my sisters all the time, which makes me an expert in dealing with angels.

Manon: Who are you, anyway?

Alya: I'm a mythical unicorn from the world of Reespa, disguised as a totally fabulous human girl! I grant magical wishes, but only to little monkeys who behave!

Manon: (laughs) No, you're not! ...Are you?

(Alya grabs Manon in the air, and puts her on Marinette's shoulders.)

Alya: Okay, let's all go to the park!

Manon: Yay!

Marinette: Okay!

Scene: KIDZ+ studio. The new weather girl is about to be chosen.

Alec: This is the moment we've been waiting for! The viewers at home have made their decision, and the new KIDZ+ weather girl is...

(The votes are shown onscreen. Mireille has significantly more votes.)

Alec: Mireille!

Aurore: (Gasps)

(Crowd cheers)

Alec: (To Aurore) Man, she crushed you, eh? Better luck next time!

Aurore: Ughh... (leaves angrily)

Alec: What's the big deal? You only lost by half a million votes!

Scene: Hawk Moth's lair.

Hawk Moth: (his window opens) The vibrations are so strong, I can feel the eminent anger and sadness. The moment of weakness at my next victim... Such easy prey for my akuma. (He turns a butterfly into an akuma, and sends it out.)

Scene: KIDZ+ building. Aurore Beauréal enters the elevator.

Aurore: (In the elevator) I should have won, I have the talent, the star looks, everything! But she took everything away from me. They took everything away from me! They--

(The power suddenly goes down)

Aurore: Uh? Ah!

(The akuma enters the elevator)

Aurore: (swinging her parasol) Ngh! Ah! (opens the parasol, and the akuma infects it)

(The power is up again)

Hawk Moth: So correct you are. You should have won. Yes...

Aurore: I should have won. Yes!

Hawk Moth: Stormy Weather, I am Hawk Moth. I give you the power to seek revenge on them as my weather girl. All you have to do is bring me the Miraculous. Can you do that?

Aurore: Yes!

Hawk Moth: That's my weather girl. Show the world who the best weather girl really is!

(As he says this, the elevator doors open,revealing Stormy Weather.)

So...

Another episode part out!

also, i need more episodes from season 1 to write. but i can't find more. can u guys please tell which episodes should i write? also, i'm going 100% according to the original story( except for mb n ln)...

Next parts will be out soon...

have a miraculous day!

bug out!!