Stormy weather...... (iv)

Misterbug: Get out of here, you nasty bug. (Breaks the parasol)

(The akuma flies away from the parasol.)

Misterbug: No more evildoing for you, little akuma. Time to de-evilize! (he captures the akuma.) Gotcha! (he closes the yo-yo and purifies the akuma.) Bye bye, little butterfly. (he opens the yo-yo and lets the butterfly out) Miraculous Misterbug!

(The miraculous light fixes the damage caused, and turns the weather back to normal.)

Scene: The Place des Vosges. The glacier the merry-go-round is trapped in melts.

Alya: And after defeating the three-headed dragon with...Huh?...Taekwondo...

Firefighters: Yeah!

Alya: Princess kissed her Prince Charming and...

Manon: They lived happily ever after?

Alya: Uh, sure. Until they had a dozen or so little monkeys like you who drove them crazy!

Scene: KIDZ+ building. Stormy Weather turns back into Aurore.

Aurore: Uh, what am I doing up here?

Misterbug and Lady Noir: Pound it!

Scene: Hawk Moth's lair.

Hawk Moth: Someday, your Miraculous will be all mine. I don't care how many enemies I need to throw out to win, but I will be victorious!

Scene: The Place des Vosges.

Plagg: Hey, there's the photographer and Adrien waiting for you!

Marinette: You don't think it's too late?

Plagg: Come on, Marinette. You saved Manon, and the whole world for that matter. Have some fun!

Manon: Marinette!

Marinette: Huh?

Manon: I know what your secret is!

Marinette: (Shocked) W-w-what secret?

Manon: Lady Noir is your best friend! That's how you both always know what the other one's gonna do!

Marinette: Huhhh... Phew! (She hugs Manon)

Manon: Can I have a lollipop? Can I? Can I? Can I?

Marinette: No, Manon. I have something important to do. Alya, you'll watch her, yeah? I'm ready for the photoshoot!

Vincent: Wait. Who is that angel? (Looks at Manon)

Manon: Haha!

Vincent: (takes photos of Adrien with Manon) Hohoho! Stupendous! Magnifico! Perfecto! ...

Marinette: Ughhh... (Alya pats her.)

THE END!

Hey there, Gracie here!

the next part is directly going to be about an episode from season 3....

Ik, I was supposed to publish the story in sequence from season 1 to season 3, 

But, season 3 is like my favourite one. So I'm breaking the sequence and directly jumping to season 3, ep. 17.

Have a miraculous day!

Bug out!!