Stone Heart...... (iii)

Misterbug: Hey! Where are you going?

Lady Noir: To save Paris, right?

Misterbug: Ugh. (to himself) Trust yourself, trust yourself... (uses the yo-yo to swing around and follow Lady Noir)

Scene: Parc des Princes. The students are done with P.E. But then Stoneheart appears.

Stoneheart: KIMMM!! So, who's wuss now?

(Kim runs away from the monster, but he trips and falls.)

Lady Noir: Hey, it's not very nice to pick on people who are smaller than you.

Stoneheart: I guess you're talking about yourself.

Hawk Moth: Everything's going to plan. Ladybug and Black cat's Miraculouses have been activated. Here they come to save the day, and now my supervillain will destroy them.

(Lady Noir hits Stoneheart with her stick, but he gets bigger)

Lady Noir: Where are you, partner?

Misterbug; Oh, I can't. I'm not gonna be able to do it... (Stoneheart throws a net away. The net is about to hit Alya but Lady Noir saves her.)

Alya: What are you waiting for, super red bug? The world is watching you!

(Misterbug suddenly is filled with courage. as her heartbeat was heard offscreen. She enters the stadium and is about to fight Stoneheart.)

Misterbug: Animal cruelty? How shameful!

Alya: Yes!

Misterbug: Sorry it took so long, Lady Noir.

Lady Noir: It's cool, Wonderbug. Now, let's kick his rocky behind!

Misterbug: Wait! Haven't you noticed? He gets bigger and stronger with every attack. We have to do something different.

Lady Noir: Different how?

Misterbug: Uhhh... I don't know.

Lady Noir: Okay then. Let's use our powers. Cataclysm! Apparently I destroy whatever I touch.

Misterbug: I don't need a superpower to destroy everything.

Lady Noir: (uses her Cataclysm to break the net)

Misterbug: No, don't do that!

Lady Noir: Cool. It's just you and me now! Time to rumble, soon-to-be rubble!

Misterbug: Lady Noir! Wait!

(Lady Noir leaps towards Stoneheart to try and defeat him.)

Lady Noir: Uh-oh. I guess I only get one shot to use my power. (Stoneheart throws him away)

Misterbug: And you only have five minutes before you transform back. Didn't your kwami explain anything to you?

Lady Noir: I guess I was a little excited about my new life.

Misterbug: Well, up to me. Lucky Charm! (A suit appears)

Lady Noir: Super power?

Misterbug: My kwami told me I have to break the object where the whatchama-call-it... er, the akuma is hiding.

Lady Noir: Well, he's made entirely out of stone.

Misterbug: His right hand, it's still closed. He never opens it. It's like the Russian dolls. The object isn't on him, it's hidden in his fist!

Lady Noir: So what's your plan?

Misterbug: Hmmm... (Looking around, he spots a hose, Alya and the wetsuit) This! (grabs the hose and ties it to the suit. Then ties Lady Noir's feet with her yo-yo.) Don't resist. Trust me.

Lady Noir: This boy's crazy! (gets thrown and Stoneheart gets him)

Misterbug: Catch me if you can! (Stoneheart drops the akumatized object and grabs Misterbug.)

Misterbug: And now... the tap!(pointing towards Alya who is hiding besides the water tap)

(Alya goes to the water tap and opens it. The water sprouts and inflates the suit. Stoneheart lets go of her. Misterbug breaks the akumatized object and the Akuma flies away. Stoneheart is turned back into Ivan.)

Ivan: What's going on? What am I doing here?

Lady Noir: You were incredible, miss... uh... Bug boy. You did it!

Misterbug: We both did it, partner.

Misterbug & Lady Noir: Pound it! (Lady Noir's Miraculous beeps)

Misterbug: You should get going. Our identities must remain secret.

Lady Noir: You too, c'mon!

Mister Bug: Farewell, m'lady. Let's do this again soon, okay?

Lady Noir: Not too soon, I hope. (sees Ivan, grabs the paper and reads it) "You haven't even got the guts to tell Mylène you love her, wuss."

Ivan: Kim wrote it. He's always making fun of me.

Lady Noir: You know, you shouldn't get so bent out of shape about that. There's no shame in telling someone you love them, Ivan.

Ivan: Hey, how did you know my name, miss?

Alya: Uncanny, amazing, spectacular! Are you gonna be protecting Paris from now on? How did you get your powers? Did you get stung by a radioactive Ladybug? Oh, I've got a ton of questions to ask you, uh, mister... uhh...

Misterbug: Uhh... Misterbug! Call me Misterbug.

Alya: Misterbug... Super awesome!