Timebreaker..... (iii)

Timebreakers: Hyaaahhh!

Misterbug 1: Hey, you two! Need a hand?

Misterbug 2: Thanks!

Lady Noir: Uh... uh?

(Lady Noir is surprised because there are two Misterbugs)

Misterbug 1: They're insane on their rollerblades.

Misterbug 2: And unstoppable on the ground!

Misterbug 1: So, what if they were not on the ground?

(Lady Noir clasps her hands while she grins and is amazed to see two Misterbugs)

Lady Noir: Two Misterbugs? Let's finish this!

Timebreaker 1: Change of plan. We gotta go back in time now. There'll be less of them!

Timebreaker 2: I'm down.

Hawk Moth: Don't fail me this time!

(The Timebreakers skate away)

Misterbugs: They're planning to go back in time again! Lucky Charm! (A bicycle lock and a traffic cone appear) Any ideas?

Lady Noir: While you two figure it out, I'll try to buy us some time.

(Misterbug's lucky vision detects an ice cream sign)

Misterbug 1: Are you thinking what I'm thinking?

Misterbug 2: Of course!

Lady Noir: (hides behind a wall) Cataclysm! (she uses her Cataclysm to break the pillar)

Timebreakers: Huh? (They skate back, and see Misterbug)

Timebreaker 1: Let's freeze her on her way past!

(Misterbug uses the bicycle lock to tie the Timebreakers' legs, while the other Misterbug uses the traffic cone and the ice cream sign to make a ramp.)

Timebreakers: We're going too fast! We can't stop!

(The Timebreakers get launched by the ramp)

Timebreakers: Hyaaahhh!

Misterbug: Now!

(The two Misterbugs use their Yo-yos to catch the two Timebreakers, and two of their skates fall off)

Misterbugs: (break the skates; two akumas emerge) No more evil-doing for you, little akuma. Time to de-evilize! (They catch the akuma.) Gotcha! (They release them.) Bye bye, little butterfly. Miraculous Misterbug! (Everything turns back to normal.) Pound it! (The two Misterbugs become one, the watch is fixed, and Timebreaker is turned back into Alix.)

Alix: Huh?

Misterbug: Here. I think this is yours? (she gives Alix the watch)

Alix: Sweet! How did you fix it? Thank you! I should never have given it to someone else to look after. It was my responsibility. My bad.

Misterbug: Responsibility isn't something to be taken lightly. I should know.

Alix: You're totally right. I'll be more careful next time for sure. Thanks, Misterbug.

(Lady Noir hates the idea of having two Misterbugs around)

Lady Noir: I was just getting used to having two Misterbugs around.

Misterbug: But now, you're gonna get used to no Misterbugs around. Gotta split before I change back. (he swings away)

Scene: Hawk Moth's lair.

Hawk Moth: You slipped by me this time, Misterbug and Lady Noir. But one day, past, present, or future... you will be destroyed! And I'll have your Miraculouses! I will be UNSTOPPABLE! Mwahahaha!

(His window closes)

Scene: Bakery. Marinette's parents have arrived from their anniversary dinner.

Marinette: Huh? Hey! So, did you have a nice anniversary?

Tom: We sure did. Although, it was a close call.

Marinette: Huh? Oh, yeah! Hehehe. Ms. Chamack. I'm so sorry that I kept her waiting.

Sabine: Next time, please wait for the customer in the bakery and not in your room, listening to your loud music!

Marinette: Got it. I promise I won't screw up next time.

Tom: Good, cause Mom's right. There's only one Marinette, and we're counting on her. (winks)

(Marinette and her parents share a big hug.)

THE END