REFLEKDOLL...... (i)

HEY GUYS! I'M BREAKING THE SEQUENCE!!

Scene: Mister Bug's Miraculous Mister Bug fixes the broken Eiffel Tower in the background as he and Lady Noir land on a rooftop.

Lady Noir: You're the superhero who captures the evil akumas— I'm just the cunning, ultra-charming Lady Noir.

Mister Bug: Right, you have it easy.

Lady Noir: Easy? That's 'cause I make it look easy.

Mister Bug: As cunning as you might be, that little prank you pulled earlier almost made my Lucky Charm fail!

Lady Noir: D'you know why Master Fu gave you the Ladybug Miraculous instead of me?

Mister Bug: Because it requires someone with a sense of responsibility?

Lady Noir: No, because you don't have a sense of humor.

Mister Bug: Pfft, whatever.

Lady Noir: Uh... Look, it's no big deal! You have so many other great qualities! I'm just in charge of the humor department. (Her ring starts beeping)

Mister Bug: You'd better get going before you lose your clown costume.

Lady Noir: Miss you already, Bugaboy.

Mister Bug: Don't call me—!

Lady Noir: (leaving) See? I was right! (Mister Bug groans)

Scene: The Couffaine houseboat, in Luka and Juleka's room. She repeatedly covers and uncovers one of her eyes with her bangs, while Luka plays a happy guitar slide when she reveals her face, and a disheartened guitar slide when she covers it.

Luka: Don't you wanna be a model anymore?

Juleka: Yeah, but... no one's ever going to pick me.

Luka: (strums his guitar) Have you tried talking to Marinette about your idea?

Juleka: I don't want to bother her with that.

Luka: (goes to her) You're really pretty, Jul. I'm sure Marinette would love to have you as her model. (clips Juleka's bangs back) You gotta follow your dreams in life. Don't let 'em pass you by. You were made for this. (kisses her cheek) Go for it.

Scene: Collège Françoise Dupont. Marinette and her friends are chatting in the courtyard.

Marinette: Since Ms. Mendeleiev wasn't in today, what should we do now that we're out an hour early?

Alya: We should use this extra time to make that video for Marinette's soon-to-be website!

Rose, Alix, & Mylène: Yeah, good idea!

Alya: Remember I asked you guys to think about modeling Marinette's designs? Well, any takers?

Juleka: (walks up, her bangs clipped back) I... I'd like to do it. (They gasp.)

Marinette: Juleka?

Mylène: I've never seen the top half of your face before!

Rose: It really suits you!

Juleka: (mumbling) Well, it's just a barrette. I mean I just, uh...

Alya: We've got our model! (They cheer and pull Juleka to the front of the school, but Alya holds Marinette back.)

Marinette: Aah!

Alya: Hey! We're gonna need a technical director. Someone who knows his way around fashion shoots...? (She points Marinette's face toward Adrien, who's walking with Nino.)

Marinette: Don't even think about it! If he's right there in my house, in my room, I'll be a complete mess! (whimpers)

Alya: No, you won't! You'll be in your element. It's the perfect opportunity for you guys to get close!

Marinette: No, I— (Alya runs off) Alya, no! (groans)

Alya: (to Adrien) I was wondering if you could help us out with a fashion shoot.

Adrien: I'd love to Alya, but I have to get home or else my father...

Alya: I know, but you were supposed to be in Ms. Mendeleev's class today, and since she's not here, you technically don't have to be home for another, entire hour. Your dad won't know any different!

Nino: She's got a point, dude.

Adrien: Oh! Okay then.

Marinette: Ah, no...! (falls over)

Scene: Marinette's room. The girls and Adrien prep for the photo shoot.

Alya: (videotaping them on her phone, whispers to Marinette) Psst! This is totally your chance to ask him to the movies! (Marinette squeaks)

Adrien: Alix, could you shine the light a bit more on Juleka's shoulders, please? I want her to stand out. (Alix does so, and chuckles triumphantly) Does that work for you, Marinette?

Marinette: Huh? Uh, sure! You're perfect— I mean, it's perfect!

Adrien: (takes the hair clip from her) This one! It'll compliment the suit really well.

Marinette: I thought the same thing, Adrien, ah—! (shouts) Adrien! (chuckles nervously)

Alya: How about a little smile for the camera, Juleka?

Juleka: (mumbles rapidly) Uh, I don't think this is such a good idea, you guys, I...

Marinette: Is something wrong?

Juleka: (quietly) I'm just not feeling that—

Marinette: You know, it was really cool of you to agree to be my model, (Juleka breathes heavily) but I can tell you're not feeling that comfortable about it at all.

Alya: Decide fast, because we have less than an hour before Adrien has to leave.

Adrien: That's okay, maybe we can do it again some other day, if my father lets me.

Marinette: (to Juleka) Would you prefer if someone stand in for you? (Juleka's heavy breaths come out like whimpers) This is something I should do myself, after all. These are my designs, and—

Alya: Of course! Awesome idea, Marinette! The coolest thing about your designs is that they work just as well with guys, as with girls. A guy? A girl? Same suits? What do you think Adrien, are you in?

Adrien: If it helps.