Stormy Weather...... (ii)

Scene: The Place des Vosges. Adrien is having a photoshoot.

Marinette: Come on. We're gonna stroll over there real cool as if we just happened to be passing by.

Alya: Then what?

Marinette: Then? I'll invite him out for a fruit smoothie at the end of the photo shoot! Then, we'll get married! Live happily ever after in a beautiful house and have two kids? No, three. And a dog! Maybe a cat? Nah, forget the cat. A hamster! I love hamsters!

Alya: Let's just start with happen to be passing by and see if we can get to that smoothie.

Marinette: (giggles)

Vincent: Magnifico! Super! Come on now, I want to see hunger in your eyes!

Marinette: Remember, cool! Just be cool...

Alya: Um, we couldn't be more invisible.

Marinette: Okay, let's start over. (Adrien sees them, and waves at them.)

Marinette: Did you see that? He waved at me!

Alya: Yeah, I saw it too. Pretty normal, since we're in the same class. (Puts Marinette's hand down)

Scene: KIDZ+ building. Mireille enters the elevator holding her trophy. She exits and sees Stormy Weather.

Stormy Weather: Hahahaha! I am Stormy Weather. The only weather girl who always gets the forecast right! And unfortunately for you, there's a freak icy front moving in right now! (attacks with her parasol and fires a blast of ice)

Mireille: Somebody get me out of here! Help! Help!

Scene: The Place des Vosges. Vincent is taking pictures of Adrien.

Vincent: (photographing Adrien) Bravo! That's it! Give me the smile when your mom brings in spaghetti! Okay! And now, Oh no! Mama dropped the spaghetti! And now, you have to eat the spaghetti off the floor! Oh yes, you're angry! Show me angry, yes, yes, yes!

Manon: (looks at balloons) Marinette, I want a balloon with Mireille on it! Can I? Can I!? ...Marinette? MARINETTE!!!

Marinette: Ah!

Vincent: Ngh! Silenzio!

Manon: Come on!

Alya: Come on, small fry! I'll get you that balloon!

Manon: (grabbing a hold of Marinette's leg) No! I wanna go with Marinette!

Marinette: Hmmm... (Marinette looking back at Adrien's photoshoot) I'll deal with it. I am her babysitter.

Alya: But what about Adrien?

Scene: Outside the KIDZ+ studio. Stormy Weather exits as the crowd chants Mireille's name.

Civilian: Where's Mireille?

Stormy Weather: Ugh... For all of you who voted for Mireille, I'd advise you to move indoors. It's going to get very blustery! Oh wait... too late.

(She attacks with her parasol, sending the civilians away with a windy blast.)

Scene: The Place des Vosges.

Marinette: Come on, let's go back.

Manon: I want to go on the merry-go-round!

Marinette: No, no, no, no, not right now, I gotta get back to Adrien...

Manon: You promised! You aren't going to break your promise, are you?

Marinette: Aw, please, please, not the baby doll eyes... You know I can't say no to the-