Reflekdoll..... (ii)

Alya: See? This is gonna be awesome! Give Marinette your suit, Juleka— and Marinette, grab another suit for Adrien! (Juleka groans. The girls set up folding screens for them to change. Alya hands Adrien some jewelry.) Here are your accessories, created by the one and only Marinette Dupain-Cheng! (whispers to Marinette) Just bought you some extra time to ask him out! You're welcome.

Marinette: I— I... (She gets dressed, replacing her earrings with her own designs)

Tikki: Don't do that, Marinette!

Marinette: It won't be for long, Tikki. Besides, you'll hold onto them for me. (places the earrings inside her purse, with Tikki)

Plagg: (sees Adrien about to replace his ring with Marinette's) I hope you're kidding!

Adrien: It won't be for long, Plagg. Besides, you'll be nearby. (places the ring with Plagg in his bag.)

Rose: (seeing Marinette and Adrien) Oh!

Mylène: Wow!

Rose: You look so beautiful!

Alix: It's uber perfect!

Alya: Looks like we're ready!

Mylène: Are you okay, Marinette?

Marinette: Yeah, he's too hot— I mean! I'm overheating in here, aren't you?

Alya: Okay! Change of plans, we're gonna take the shoot outside! (Rose, Mylène, and Alix cheer. The next few lines overlap as Mylène and Alix run out.)

Rose: I love the outside!

Adrien: (getting pulled out by Mylène) Heeey!

Alix: C'mon, let's go! (Marinette sighs)

Alya: A new environment, it'll be easier to breathe outside— You can do it. (leaves)

Rose: (gasps) What's the matter, Juleka?

Juleka: I... I'd rather not come.

Marinette: What...? Why not?

Juleka: Nothing! I...

Rose: I'll stay with you.

Juleka: No, don't worry. Please go. Just tired, and need to study, and...

Marinette: Are you sure?

Alya: (from downstairs) Girls! We've only got thirty minutes left!

Marinette: (to Juleka) Okay, then. Make yourself at home.

Rose: See you in a bit. Mwah! (Kisses her cheek, giggles as she waves goodbye)

Juleka: (sighs, takes the barrette out of her bangs) I was so lame. I ruined everything. As usual.

Scene: Hawk Moth's lair.

Hawk Moth: Yet again, my young prey fails to be the center of attention. (A butterfly lands in his hand) Nathalie, I need Mayura to give this negative emotion a new dimension. (Nathalie puts on the glitching Peacock Miraculous.)

[Transformation Sequence]

Nathalie: Duusu, spread my feathers! (turns into Mayura)

Hawk Moth: (evilizes the butterfly into an akuma) Fly away, little akuma, and evilize her!

Mayura: (takes a feather from her fan, evillizes it into an amok, and blows it away) Fly away, beautiful amok, and enhance and hone that frustration!

Scene: Outside the Bakery. Marinette and friends are getting into The Gorilla's car.

Alya: To the Eiffel Tower, please!