Reflekdoll.... (iii)

Tikki: (at the car, she finds the Miraculous) Yes! (hears footsteps) Ah!

Marinette: Plagg! Plagg!

Cat noir: (attacking Reflekdoll) Ahh!

Marinette: Oh?

Marinette: Oh... Marinette!

Marinette: Plagg! Plagg!

Tikki: You are Lady Noir, correct?

Marinette: (nods) Mmhmm. And that over there is... Lady Noir?

Tikki: There's been a little mix up with the Miraculous. I'm Tikki, pleased to meet you!

Marinette: (takes the Miraculous) Hm! Well...!

[Transformation Sequence]

Marinette: Tikki, spots on! (Marinette turns into Ladybug.)

Scene: The Eiffel Tower. Cat noir dodges Reflekdoll's attacks.

Cat noir: Ah! Ah! Ah!

Ladybug: Well, Cat Noir, it looks like you're playing the easy part today!

Cat noir: Not so sure about that! (blocks Reflekdoll's attack with her staff) Looks like we'll be taking on two opponents with each other's power!

Cat noir & Ladybug: (dodge Reflekdoll's laser) Ah!

Cat noir: Stay focused, Ladybug. Use the yo-yo as a shield!

Ladybug: (smacks herself with the yo-yo) Yoww!

Scene: Hawk Moth's lair. They are viewing the battle through Reflekta and Reflekdoll.

Hawk Moth: They've swapped their Miraculouses!

Mayura: And they're struggling with their new powers.

Hawk Moth: Make the most of it, Reflekta, their Miraculouses are within your reach!

Scene: Eiffel Tower.

Reflekta: Yes, Hawk Moth!

Ladybug: Just my luck, I'm gonna have to capture two akumas instead of one!

Cat noir: No! One akuma, and one amok! (Reflekdoll attacks, Cat noir tackles Ladybug to save her.)

Ladybug: Ahh!

Cat noir: Reflekta has been reakumatized by Hawk Moth, but that giant doll of hers is a sentimonster, created by the owner of the Peacock Miraculous! (attacks Reflekdoll) Hah!

Ladybug: (attacks Reflekdoll) Hah! Okay, so we have to find Reflekta's akumatized object, and the baby monster's amok! (They block another laser beam.)

Cat noir: Can you manage, or should we switch back?

Ladybug: C'mon, I'm totally capable of doin' it. I just need to use my Lucky—!

Cat noir: (grabs her arm) No, wait!

Ladybug: Why'd you do that?

Cat noir: Because it's too early. You don't know enough about your opponent yet!

Ladybug: (tackles her) Watch out!

Cat noir: Ah!

Ladybug: It's Reflekta controlling a giant doll! (pulls her away from a laser)

Cat noir: (They run past Reflekdoll.) But you don't know where the akuma and amok are hiding!

Ladybug: The akuma's probably in the same place as the first time we fought her— in her bracelet! (They bound up the Eiffel Tower.)

Cat noir: Maybe! We're gonna have to check that.

Ladybug: If I could just get my hands on a mirror, I'd be able to reflect her own beam back at her! (They land on the first floor of the Eiffel Tower.)

Cat noir: That's not how it works! (They dodge a laser. Reflekta growls with frustration.) The Lucky Charm doesn't just give you what you want.

Ladybug: We'll see about that. Watch and learn! Lucky Charm! (a mirror appears) A mirror!

Cat noir: (gasps) Beginner's luck!

Ladybug: You're just jealous of my mastery, that's all.

Cat noir: Hmph! (They hear a loud bong and rush over to see Reflekdoll climbing the side of the Eiffel tower. Reflekta holds onto its face, and shoots at them with her bracelet. Ladybug reflects Reflekta's own beam back at her, and she's knocked down into Reflekdoll. She growls as she makes Reflekdoll charge a large beam at them. They jump back.)

Cat noir: (sarcasticly) Very effective, Ladybug!

Ladybug: But, I thought...

Cat noir: May I remind you that the Lucky Charm doesn't just give you an object to defeat the villain with? You actually have to figure out exactly how to use it to win the battle! Using your head! (Reflekdoll reaches them.) Now that you've used up your Lucky Charm— (blocks a beam) you've only got a few minutes left— uh! (blocks another beam) Before you transform back, Bugaboo!

Ladybug: Why don't you try helping me instead of making fun of me!? (They dodge a beam.)

Cat noir: Apparently, Bugaboo doesn't have a sense of humor.

Ladybug: (jumping up the Eiffel Tower) Sounds like you're wearing the clown costume now!

Cat noir: (twirling his staff) You bet! I'm the cunning, funny, and ultra-charming Cat noir! Watch and learn. Cataclysm! (he cataclysms Reflekdoll's face.)

Reflekta: (As they fall) Whoaah! (Reflekdoll starts bugging out.) What's happening?

Cat noir: You think that's normal?

Ladybug: Dunno, I've never cataclysmed a sentimonster before. (Reflekdoll throws them off, going berserk.) It's as if the Cataclysm was like a bee sting on a bull! It riled it up without actually wounding it! (They dodge a beam.)

Cat noir: We don't have much time left before we transform back!

Ladybug: And we still don't know where the amok's hidden.

Reflekta: (tumbling around inside the sentimonster) No, Reflekdoll! Stop! he-Lady Noir!? Bug Boy!? Help me!

Cat noir: So, you like playing with dolls? (jumps away)

Ladybug: Hey! You stole my line! (jumps after hiM)