Princess Fragrance..........(ii)

Scene: Outside Le Grand Paris. Marinette walks up to the doorman.

Marinette: Hello! I'm in Chloé Bourgeois class and I really have to see her.

Doorman: Are you a friend of hers?

Marinette: A friend of Chloé's? Ha, you must be kidding! (gasp) I mean— we're in the same class, that's all.

Doorman: If you're not a friend then I can't.

Marinette: Yes! I'm a f-f-friend of Chloé's. We're BFFs!

Doorman: Aha! Chloé doesn't have any friends!

Marinette: Does that mean you're not letting me in?

Doorman: No! (Marinette leaves defeated but then she sees a pile of trash with a motorcycle helmet, a pink cape and a pizza box.)

Marinette: (disguised) Hey! Got a pizza for Chloé Bourgeois.

Doorman: Hmm, it's usually sushi. (moves aside) Top floor, imperial suite.

Marinette: (giggles) Yes, yes, yes, yes, yes! (Marinette, still disguised, goes up the elevator and arrives at Chloé's floor. Chloé is waiting for another elevator.)

Chloé: "Here's a gift for the sick children, Prince. Oh, it's nothing, really, stop flattering me. Ahahahahahaha." No. "Ahahahahaha." There. That's better. (Chloé gets into the elevator and Marinette sees her as the doors are about to close)

Marinette: Chloé, wait! (starts to run to her)

Chloé: Pizza? Eugh, don't get that peasant food anywhere near me. (pushes the close button)

Marinette: Wait! It has truffles and caviar on it! (the doors close before she gets there) For a spoiled brat just like you! (she runs for the stairs)

(Outside, Princess Fragrance approaches the doorman.)

Princess Fragrance: I've come to see Prince Ali.

Doorman: Ugh, what is going on today? Do you have an appointment with the Prince?

Princess Fragrance: No need, I'm his princess!

Doorman: And I'm a monkey's uncle. Listen kid I—

Princess Fragrance: That's no way to speak to a princess. (she shoots perfume at him from her perfume gun)

Doorman: ♫ At your service, Princess Fragrance. ♫

Princess Fragrance: Thousand times better. (walks in) Now, where's my wonderful prince charming? We can't keep him waiting.

(Cut to Prince Ali's press conference inside Le Grand Paris in the dining hall)

André: In honor of your presence here in Paris your highness, I've taken it upon myself to organize a lavish fireworks display on the Seine river. They will be displayed from this barge.

Prince Ali: (gasps)Thank you, or how do we say in your language? Totally awesome!

Prince Ali's chaperone: We shall have to see if it fits with the Prince's busy schedule. We have very little time for festivities. His highness has many responsibilities.

Chloé: (clears her throat)

André Bourgeois: Ah! Prince Ali, allow me to introduce you to my own princess, Chloé.

Chloé: Hm, Prince, I brought you a special stuffed toy for the sick children. (gives Tikki to him)

Prince Ali: Whoa! I've never seen one like this before. This is so very kind of you.