Stone Hearts....... (iv)

Scene: Adrien's room.

Nadja: So thanks to this amateur footage, the Parisians now know the identities of their heroes!

Adrien: I did it, Tikki!

Tikki: You see? You were up to it!

Nathalie: (voice) Adrien! Dinner time!

Mr. Bourgeois: I am pleased to announce that we will organize a huge celebration in honor of our city's new protectors. Misterbug and Lady Noir.

Marinette: Misterbug. His name is Misterbug...

Plagg: Eww, what is this?

Marinette: Seriously? My mom made all this!

Plagg: If you expect me to get my energy back after the transformation, i need to eat something more... delicate!

Marinette: Okay. What do you want?

Scene: Eiffel Tower. The released akuma steps on top of a pole and it multiplies.

Scene: Bakery. Marinette was washing the dishes when she hears her mother watching the TV

Sabine: (voice) Oh my!

Marinette: Hmmm?

Nadja: Just as Paris is about to celebrate the appearance of our two new superheroes, Misterbug and Lady Noir, a new wave of panic is sweeping across the capital as dozens of people are mysteriously transformed into stone monsters. It's simply unbelievable.

Scene: Marinette's room.

Marinette: Camembert cheese. Fantastic. All he eats is Camembert, which means I'm gonna smell like stinky old cheese.

Nadja: These victims transformed into stone beings are still like statues. The police are perplexed to what will happen to them. Will they come back to life or be frozen in time forever?

Marinette: Plagg? What's going on? I thought we defeated him.

Tikki & Plagg: Did you capture the akuma?

Adrien: What's capturing the akuma got to do with the other stone beings?

Tikki: An akuma can multiply, that's why it must be captured. If Ivan's emotions become negative again, then the akuma will turn him back into Stoneheart! He'll control all the stone beings and bring them to life to serve as his army!

Adrien: So that means... this is all my fault? I knew it! See, Tikki? I'm not cut out to be a superhero! I'm only gonna keep messing up.

Tikki: Keep calm. It was your first time. You're going to go back and capture Stoneheart's akuma, and do it successfully!

Adrien: I can't! I told you, I'm clumsy! I create disaster all the time! I'll only make things worse for me, for you and for everyone. Lady Noir will be better off without me. I'm quitting.

Marinette: SO I can't do anything without Misterbug?

Plagg: Only Misterbug can capture akumas and repair damage caused by supervillains.

Adrien: If Lady Noir can't capture the akumas, then... just find another Misterbug. I told you, I'm not cut out to be Misterbug! (takes his earrings off) I'm sorry Tikki.

Tikki: No, don't do tha--

Adrien: ...Tikki? (puts the earrings back in the box and puts the box in the drawer) I'm really sorry, Tikki...

Scene: Hawk Moth's lair.

Hawk Moth: Ivan has a sensitive heart. It won't be long before anger and sadness strike again. And he and the stone beings will come alive. Then we'll see how long you will remain hidden, Misterbug and Lady Noir. Once I have your Miraculous, you will be powerless against me. (Shows Ivan sitting on the stairs while listening to music, Marinette is sitting on his couch while he worries while Plagg is in front of him,Adrien regrets her decisions in front of her vanity) Everyone will be powerless against me! (Hawk Moth cackles as his window closes). I will have absolute power! Mwahahahaha!!