Princess Fragrance...... (iii)

Scene: Pont des Arts. Princess Fragrance is about to wed Prince Ali

(Princess Fragrance is marching toward Prince Ali, while held by André Bourgeois like a bride; Prince Ali is with his chaperone, Lady Noir and Chloé)

Princess Fragrance: (stops in front of Prince Ali and holds both of her hands to his) I can't wait for us to be together. ♫ Forever! ♫ Servants, love padlock, please. (Lady Noir opens a box to reveal a padlock with Princess Fragrance's perfume coming off of it) This will lock our love forever, my prince!

Prince Ali: ♫ At your service, Princess Fragrance! ♫

(A yo-yo appears, and knocks the padlock out of Princess Fragrance's hands, into the Seine river)

Princess Fragrance: My padlock! (gasps)

Misterbug: (from a lamp post near them) Not so fast, my royal pains in the neck!

(Princess Fragrance fires her gun at Misterbug. Once it hits him, he slides down on the bridge. Princess Fragrance grins evilly, before it revealed that Misterbug has a clothespin on her nose)

Hawk Moth: (from his lair) Use Lady Noir to get Misterbug's Miraculous!

Princess Fragrance: Servants, attack! And take his earrings!

(Misterbug starts to fight with Prince Ali's chaperone, André, Chloé, and Lady Noir. While she's distracted, Princess Fragrance takes Prince Ali away with her. After knocking out the chaperone, André, and Chloé, Misterbug leaps away from Lady Noir before being hit by him)

Misterbug: Snap out of it, Lady Noir! It's me, Misterbug!

Lady Noir: ♫ Give me your Miraculous! ♫

Misterbug sighs and she continues to fight him. Meanwhile back at the Le Grand Paris, Princess Fragrance and Prince Ali are at the rooftop pool)

Princess Fragrance: Who needs a padlock to secure our love when I can put everyone under my spell and make Paris our kingdom! (starts spraying the sky, forming a giant cloud of perfume)

Misterbug: Uh oh, I better do something before this whole thing blows up in my face. (gasps) Ah ha!

(flashback)

Ms. Mendeleiev: What happens when you play about with flammable substances in a chemistry lab.

Misterbug: (sees the boat full of fireworks that André mentioned to Prince Ali earlier. She tosses her yo-yo around the lamp post behind her) Can't hit me! (Lady Noir continue to try hitting Misterbug) Miss! (giggles) (Lady Noir extended his staff, picking up Misterbug) Yeah!

(Once Misterbug lands on the boat, she pulls back the staff, lifting Lady Noir and making him land on the boat too)

Misterbug: Nice of you to drop in.

Lady Noir: ♫ Give me your Miraculous! Cataclysm! ♫

(Lady Noir runs toward Misterbug and he is about to use Cataclysm on her. But Misterbug trips him, making him to use it on the fireworks' control panel instead, thus launching the fireworks into the sky. Misterbug grabs Lady Noir's tail and pulls him into the Seine river. She uses her yo-yo to go to the Le Grand Paris rooftop)

Scene: Le Grand Paris rooftop pool. Princess Fragrance watches as the fireworks clear out the giant perfume cloud

Princess Fragrance: This city is not for us. Too many people want to bother us. Let's go far away from here, my prince! Very far!

Misterbug: (above them) Leaving so soon? But the party just got started!

Princess Fragrance: (angry) You! You are ruining everything! So now I'll ruin you!

Misterbug: Lucky Charm! (A balloon appears) A balloon? What am I supposed to do with this?

(Misterbug uses his thinking vision, and a fireworks tube and Princess Fragrance's perfume appear. She leaps down and picks up the tube, avoiding Princess Fragrance's perfume bullet)

Princess Fragrance: You can't escape, Misterbug! It's over!

(Misterbug places the balloon inside the tube to form a makeshift dart. She tosses it, corking Princess Fragrance's perfume gun and contain the perfume in the balloon. She use his yo-yo to grab the gun and breaks it, releasing the akuma.

Misterbug: No more evil doing for you, little akuma. Time to de-evilize! (he catches the akuma) Gotcha! (he turns the akuma into a normal butterfly) Bye bye, little butterfly. Miraculous Misterbug! (She throws the Lucky Charm into the air. It explodes into a blast of energy that turns everyone back to normal.)

(At the Seine riverbank, Lady Noir is turning back to normal)

Lady Noir: What am I doing in here? And where's Misterbug?

(At the Pont des Arts, André Bourgeois and Prince Ali's chaperone are back to normal)

Prince Ali's chaperone: Ah, the schedule is a complete disaster! We are going to be late for everything! Where's the prince? Wait a minute, where am I?

(Back at the Le Grand Paris rooftop, both Prince Ali is back to normal and Princess Fragrance turns back into Rose at the same time and they don't remember what happened to them)

Rose: Huh?

Prince Ali: How did I get here?

Rose: (stands up) Prince Ali? (she rushes toward him and she admires him. She grabs his left arm by cuddling him while she giggles)

Prince Ali: (he sees Misterbug) And who are you?

Misterbug: (he giggles) Never mind, I'll leave you to chat with your number one fan. Bug out! (he leaves and he gives Prince Ali and Rose some privacy)

Rose: Know how you always help sick children around the world? I just want you to know that you're the most kindhearted person I ever met!

Prince Ali: Really?

Chloé: (appears) Prince Ali! You're safe! (she shoves Rose out the way) Aren't you glad I'm safe too? So, shall we continue where we left off?

Prince Ali: Oh, no thank you. I have a special event at the hospital for children, with Miss Rose.

Rose: (she gasps with excitement)

Prince Ali: Let us go quickly before my chaperone locates me. (he and Rose leave. Together they go to the hospital)

Rose: (she giggles) Bye, Chloé!

(Chloé growls very angrily as she watches them leave)

THE END!