Chapter 33

Aiden's POV:

Seeing all the people in the mall lowkey made me annoyed by all the noise as I look around to see where we could possibly go first, I looked down to see Jai look afraid as she stood there very timidly. I wondered why but I managed to see a couple of people just look at her not so nicely and some just way too intensely even I felt uncomfortable. I saw some guys stare at jai and well that made me feel not so happy so much I wanted to hurt them but I needed to make sure jai is okay first. After telling her people are staring because they're jealous of her got her relaxed enough where she wasn't so tense which made me sigh in relief, glad that I was able to get her calm.

It hit me knowing she probably isn't used to big places filled with people and all I wanted to do is pick her up and protect her from the world to punch every person in their stupid ass faces for ever staring at her with such arrogance and judgement. But knowing peanut she wouldn't want me to be unnecessarily violent so for now I just reassure her saying it'll be okay and patted her head and before I know it I slipped out-

" *chuckles* cute...*clears throat* Alright let's go have some fun!~"

' WTF AJKSBDHBDEIWB WHY DID I SAY THAT OUT LOUD?!?! God I hope she didn't hear me that would be soooooo embarrassing. ' I'm geeking the fuck out, she leaned into my hand for a split second then she looked up at me. My heart stopped but I shrugged it off as I immediately take my hand away, as we made our way around the mall I saw the excitement in her eyes every time we entered a new store it was adorable really.

What did surprise me though was that she hardly bought anything like some other girls usually would no shoes, no shirts, no pants, nothing just a pack of colored hair ties. She looked like the happiest little girl ever just by getting hair ties. I myself bought a few shirts and some funny themed socks because why not. I get an allowance weekly for the basic stuff like doing good in school, helping around the house, taking care of Julia when my parents go out shit like that.

An hour passes by and now we're currently in Sears near the unisex shoe department, there was okay looking shoes but I noticed peanut gawking at some shoes, dawning her eyes on one particular pair but she never raised her hands, never tried looking for the price tag she just glanced at them. " See anything you like princess?" my voice was normal yet it hinted that I knew she did, " Not really, how about you? Would you like anything?" she signed to me without looking at me but she her body faced me while her head was turned looking at the shoes still. ' Why would she lie? Does she not have enough money?' For now I don't push it but I'm getting close to my limit.

Jailyn's POV:

There's so many clothes in so many stores! There was so much that I wanted but I refrained myself from touching anything. We entered one store called Ross and I saw some cute headbands, bows, hair clips and then I saw "them" Rainbow colored hair ties! I love the rainbow but this wasn't the normal rainbow this was a pastel rainbow, I just had to get them. They reminded me of eomma... when she used to do my hair, when we played with dolls, when we joke around with ap- father. I hated to admit it but I miss those days where father would hug me and hold me comfortingly, where he would sing for me and mom even though he wasn't a great singer he still sounded nice enough where it would make me fall asleep.

We walked around for hours around the mall to look at the stores then in one store I saw these nice shoes they were a pretty blue not too dark but not too light. They reminded me of eomma's earrings she would wear whenever she dressed up so we could go to the park, the store, anywhere publicly... ' I miss eomma so much...' I pushed down my feelings so I can enjoy a quality time with Aiden.

" See anything you like princess?" a deep gentle voice asked me and I couldn't dare face him as I signed out a lie. " Not really, how about you? Would you like anything?" it went silent for a good minute. I could feel his eyes on me that felt like they were piercing through me, standing still, waiting patiently for him to answer. " Actually I'm getting hungry and my feet are starting to ache a bit"