Meet and Greet

Alastor had gotten Tsuna and the group to the hotel before anyone could blink. And Charlie was surprised of the new arrivals.

"Welcome to the-OMD! More humans!" She said getting Vaggie's attention.

"What?!" She said as Husk, Niffty and Angel looked to see what the ruckus was.

Angel saw that Tsuna was tending to his boss, who looked like he had seen better days. Along with Vox and Velvet.

"What in the name of f**n Lucifer happened?" Husk asked.

"Well, apparently Tsuna's guardians found their way to Hell without being killed. We're witnessing a happy reunion here!" Alastor explained.

Angel certainly liked what he was seeing from the guy with the sideburns and was about to flirt with him when sideburns glared at him, and the spider felt a shiver of fear roll down his spine, making him back off.

'At least he's smart not to go near Reborn...' Tsuna thought as she finished patching up the Three Vs.

"Thanks Tsu-Tsu. Though, are these guys really your guardians? Their more like attack dogs." Velvet asked.

"Eh?! What was that, you-!" Hayato began to yell when Tsuna intervened.

"Hayato! They're friends, please don't attack them!" Tsuna said with a frown.

"Ack! Yes, jyuuhime!" Hayato suddenly said with the obedience of a soldier.

"He went from savage to a lap dog..." Vaggie muttered.

"Ah, well, I'm sure you need to be introduced. So, I think it's best for my guardians to go first..." Tsuna said as she gestured to them.

"My student's right. Proper introductions are in order." Reborn said calmly from the couch where he was sitting. "I'm known as Reborn, strongest hitman of the mafia." He said as Leon turned into a gun and Reborn gave his usual pose with a smirk.

"Gokudera Hayato. Storm Guardian, and jyuuhime's right hand man." The silver haired boy said coolly.

"'Jyuuhime'?" Alastor asked cocking his head.

"Loosely translated, it means 10th Generation princess in Japanese, genius." Angel stated as if it was obvious. "Geez, get some culture ya boomer."

Yamamoto laughed and waved. "Hi I'm Yamamoto Takeshi, Tsuna's Rain Guardian. Pleased to meet you."

"Fufu, the name's Rokudo Murkuro, Mist Guardian." The indigo haired boy said with a smirk that spoke of mischief.

"Bovino Lambo, a former member of the Bovino Family, now I'm Tsu-nee's Lightning Guardian!" The seven year old said proudly on Tsuna's lap.

"This child's in the mafia?!" Vaggie yelled.

"He was born and raised into the lifestyle. He can't leave even if he wanted to." Tsuna reminded Vaggie.

"Tsuna's right." Angel pointed out.

"Guess it's my turn next. Extremely pleased to me you! I'm Sasagawa Ryohei! Sun Guardian! My motto is 'to the extreme'!" He pumped his fists at his sides.

'He certainly has a sunny personality...' Most demons in the room thought.

Tsuna then glanced at Hibari who was sitting away from the group and gave him a no nonsense kind of look. Hibari glared at Tsuna and when it didn't work he huffed and introduced himself, "Hibari Kyoya. Cloud." Was all he said with a glare, but Tsuna didn't expect anything else.

Then the demons realized they have to introduce themselves now.

"Well, I'm Charlie Magne, princess of Hell, and co-owner of this hotel. It's nice to meet you all." The antichrist smiled.

"...Vaggie, short for Vagatha by the way." The moth demon mumbled.

"Name's Angel Dust boys.~" The spider demon winked flirtatiously, and Hayato made a face at that.

'She sounded like a guy! He's really a drag queen?!" Hayato thought.

"...Husk." The chimera grumbled.

"Hello! I'm Niffty! It's nice to meet some of Tsuna's friends at last!" The cyclops demon greeted.

"The name's Valentino, owner of the studio we met at. Overlord."

"Vox, Tech Demon and Overlord."

"I'm Velvet, Ragdoll Demon and Overlord. Val, Vox and I are known as the Three Vs."

Finally, the humans faced the red deer, and most of them felt like they were facing danger.

"My name is Alastor, a pleasure to be meeting you gentlemen! Quite a pleasure!"

Thankfully, the meet and greet went off better than Tsuna expected.

After that, Val, Vox, and Velvet had to leave but they promised Tsuna keep quiet about what had occured.

-------------
Charlie allowed the Guardians to stay at the hotel, and they even asked to have rooms close to Tsuna's.

Tsuna's penthouse actually had enough room for 5 more people. Basically, Reborn, Hayato and Takeshi wouldn't leave her side. Lambo liked the room, and Ryohei went along with the idea.
Reborn and Hayato got their own beds, and Ryohei, Takeshi, and Lambo bunked together.

The remaining two guardians got their own suites, because kami forbid what would happen if they were in the same room.

"So you've encountered these new cards which hold the key to returning home?" Reborn asked his student.

"Yeah. A number of them already proved to be trouble." Tsuna said as she thought of certain events involving the cards. "But the others have been helping me finding them. So far, I recovered 19. Just need 8 more and I can find us a way home." Tsuna said showing the Dusk cards.

"Hmph. You have been improving." Reborn said, making Tsuna blush a bit.
------------
Well, it was quite a day for the hotel. Tsuna was reunited with her guardians, but now he's gonna have to be careful.

Especially with Mr. Reborn.

He basically oozed danger.

Alastor felt excitement in his veins at this.
-------
A cloaked figure looked out over a forest in Hell.

'So a Cardcaptor is here? That would explain all the occurances lately."

The figure smirked.

'Excellent. When everything is in place, I must send a real challenge to her.' The figure said as he turned to shadowed beasts in giant cages just barely awake, with collars on them.

'Isn't that right? My pets?'
-------------
Now the Guardians are settled.
What would be Alastor's impressions of Tsuna's Guardians?
Plz comment!