The Guardians Arrive

It was a typical mid afternoon in Pentagram City, and Tsuna was watching over the city with her animal companions.

She was so lost in thought, she didn't even hear Alastor walk behind her.

"Tsuna my dear, I didn't see you for lunch, so I went looking for you."

"Oh sorry Alastor." Tsuna said with a sad smile, and Alastor could tell something was wrong.

"You seem troubled. Is something the matter?"

"Well, I'm just worried about my friends back home. They probably are losing their heads over my disappearance." Tsuna said as she looked at her Vongola ring.

"I may not know of your connection to your protectors as you would call them, but, I must admit something." Alastor said getting Tsuna's attention.

"I first thought that you would be devoured alive within a few days in this place.

But you keep on defying my expectations. Needless to say, you've entertained me far more than this hotel.

You've won over a number of Hearts in Hell, including the king and queen themselves. The Three Vs seem to be more tame around you. Valentino's not even beating up on Angel Dust, which he is grateful for. Rosie loves to dress you up. Husk became less surly. Youve helped Charlie and Vagatha get some sinners in Heaven. Even Mimzy, who's normally jealous of other girls around me, called you adorable.

Rather than taking advantage of you, they've aided you in your card seeking game. If memory serves me right. Could it be your flames at work?"

"Even when I'm not using them, a whisper tends to reach out. That's what Reborn told me. He's my tutor by the way." Tsuna said.

"Well either way, it seems that your flames allows you to win over Hell without trying. That could be a dangerous power to have. Something any demon would want to take advantage of.

So, I would be careful if I were you."
Alastor said as he leaned into Tsuna's face, and he made his staff vanish and caressed her face with his hands.

"A-alastor?" Tsuna asked as her face turned red.

"I have a question. What is the age of consent in Japan and America these days?"
Tsuna blushed even more as he asked.
"W-well i-if I recall. Certain states allow the age of consent from 16 to 18 years old. Japan's is at least 16 for females. But they have to wait until marriage first according to traditional values. The rules for it are confusing."

"I see. So with you being 17, you are eligible for such acts, but need to be married first?" Alastor asked as he touched noses with Tsuna.

"Ah, um, Th-that's...!"

Alastor enjoyed Tsuna getting flustered, and was about to back up, but then, he got hit in the head by something.

Causing him to kiss Tsuna.

On the lips.

Tsuna had never been so red before!

That was her first kiss!
And with some possibly worse than a mafasio!

If she wasn't going to end up back in Hell for having to destroy Byakuran, she will now for this.

But then she saw a familiar little yellow ball of fluff fluttering in her face...

"Hibird!"

"Rabbit! Found Rabbit!" Hibird chirped as Tsuna held out her hand for the little canary to land on as the bird gave her little pecks.

"Oh, Hibird. I missed you too!" Then the brunette gained a look of realization.

"Wait, if you're here...are the others? Which of the others are here?" Tsuna asked the little bird.

"Loud Herbavore! Laughing Herbavore! Crybaby cow child! Pineapple Herbavore! Bomb Herbavore! Hibari! Not-baby carnivore!" The bird chirped out.

Tsuna gained a surprised yet happy look on her face. Leon, who was on her shoulder, jumped in place, happy that his master was nearby.

She shook Kero and Suppi awake and told them her Guardians were here.

"Hibird, could you take me to them, please?" Tsuna asked sweetly, and she took Flight out.

Hibird started to fly as Tsuna and the plushies followed him as he sang.

Alastor was left on the roof in a stunned state to what happened.

Aside from thinking that Tsuna tasted like vanilla and cinnamon, her protectors and tutor were in Hell. Possibly alive, since the bird had its soul.

Nevertheless, he had a donna to track as he informed the others.
----------------
"What is this place? Is it really Hell?"

"Hahaha! It's nothing like I could've imagined!"

"So this is Hell? It's not extremely scary as I thought."

"The Hell I've been in was nothing like this...fufufu, interesting."

"What are 'drugs'?"

"Demons? Just a herd of undisaplined, tainted herbavores."

"Let's hope that bird of yours finds Tsuna. Or we'll rain real Chaos down here."
------------
Plz comment!