Start of the Day

Tsuna got up early the next day, mostly thanks to Reborn always waking her up at unholy hours. Plus she wanted to start on breakfast for everyone. She thought of also having Sugar, the Sweet Card, help her too.

Along with Leon and the two cats, Tsuna's group made some chocolate chip pancakes, tea, coffee, juice, Japanese fruit crepes, sunny side up eggs, mini sausages, and toast.

As the food was about ready, Tsuna summoned Vix, the Dash Card, to wake the others and thanked Sugar for helping before she went back to her card form.

Alastor was already heading to the kitchen when he smelled some food being made.

He peeked in to see Tsuna setting breakfast on the table. And she did a great job as well.

Tsuna was in a simple t-shirt and short jeans as her hair was tied back, and was also wearing a white apron as well.

"Oh, konnichiwa Alastor. Did you sleep well last night?" Tsuna asked as she placed the last of the food on the table.

"Ah, I don't really need to sleep much. I'm a night owl most of the time, my dear. Though, I'm impressed with your work on the food." Alastor said with a grin.

"Yeah, I can thank mom for that. She passed her cooking skills to me." Tsuna said as Vix came and the others followed.

"Thanks Vix." Tsuna said petting the Fox creature, and giving it a sausage before it went back to its card form.

Tsuna went over to the table with the others as everyone ate.
---------------
Vaggie and Charlie were all set to go out with Tsuna. She mentioned she had to get some clothes while she stayed with them.

But they had to get her around without no one knowing she was human.

Angel helped out by putting make up on Tsuna. With some fake fangs and fake elvish ears, she looked more demon-like.

The trio of them got to a shopping district where Tsuna found a few clothing articles she liked. She steered clear of any that seemed scandalous to her.

"Well, looks like we can settle with these for now." Vaggie said as they went to check out.

The clerk wasn't all that friendly from how they talked about Charlie's hotel, but Tsuna intervened.

"I actually came to the hotel myself for redemption. It was a minor mistake to be honest, but I guess that does not matter, huh? But could you please let us buy these?" Tsuna asked tilting her head.

What the group didn't expect was for the demon to gain a blush and a silly smile when he saw Tsuna's cute face.

On top of that, he let them take her clothes free of charge!

"I guess looking cute in Hell can have perks too..." Vaggie muttered.
--------
Plz comment!

And yes, Tsuna named her cards.

Sweet-Sugar
Dash-Vix

There will be more!