Returning Home

It had been three days since Masque's defeat and the power of the Dusk Sky Cards destroyed him.

Within those three days, Tsuna and her guardians had been healing as Tsuna looked over her newest card she gained in the battle.

It not only had the power of the cosmos themselves, it also gave Tsuna a whole new flame unlike any other.

She also found that the card had an ability to take her to any dimension she wanted. That was her answer to returning home.

Though at the same time, she was sad because she would miss the others here in Hell.

"Tsuna."

Alastor said at the door getting Tsuna's attention.

He got a few scrapes in the battle, but he could still walk around.

"Alastor, are you alright?" Tsuna asked.

"Yeah.....The others are waiting. They said they are ready." The Radio Demon said in a soft voice that Tsuna thought he couldn't speak in.

Before Tsuna could walk through the door, Alastor suddenly had her in a embrace from behind as if he was afraid she would vanish.

"I'm being sincere with you my dear rabbit. Please visit when you can..." He said as his eyes glowed dimly with a rare tenderness.

Tsuna smiled as Alastor drifted to Tsuna's lips and kissed her.

Though she would miss Hell, she would still remember her friends there.

As Tsuna gave her farewells and her guardians returned home, she found a present on her bed.

It was a radio that Alastor owned.

And she learned she could communicate with him through it.

With some new additions, it was nice to be home.

------------------------
Plz comment!