Prickly Garden of Poison

Since the Rampage incident, the residents of the Hazbin Hotel were notified by the new notion that there were card spirits in Hell.

The all agreed to alert Tsuna if they noticed something out of the ordinary.

Since Tsuna's phone didn't work well in hell, Charlie got her a hellphone with everyone's number in it. Even Mimzy's and Rosie's.

She currently with Niffty in the garden looking at the many flowers. She thought that plants wouldn't be able to grow in Hell, but this proved her wrong. Most flowers in Hell were usually roses, nothing outside of rather than nightshade, or any other deadly poisonous plant.

"Well, I just finished this part of the garden. It's coming along great." Tsuna said as she stood up from her work.

"I did too! Though, I thought I heard some hissing." Niffty said tilting her head.

"Hissing? Like a snake?" Tsuna asked.

"Yup! I went to look for it, but it vanished. Like poof!"

Tsuna scratched her head at that. Could it have been...?

-----------
Meanwhile at a garden/park in Pentagram City, a large tree started to have thorny vines grow around it. And slithering in that tree was a large white snake with black tribal patterns and purple eyes.

Close by, another demon was walking when they heard the hissing.

"Huh? What-!" They said as they were attacked.

The demon in question was Velvet.

She was gonna call Val and Vox for help when then phone was knocked out of her hands. "Hey, let me go! It hurts!" She said as the Thorns grabbed her ankles.

---------------
At that, Tsuna's hyper intuition kicked in as she heard something.

"Tsuna, what is it?" Charlie asked.

"I heard it. There's a card spirit. No, two of them at once." Tsuna said as she ran out the door all ready.

Charlie, Vaggie, and Niffty followed after her.

The future donna led them to the town park, or what it was.

"Wha?! The place is covered in thorns!" Vaggie said is surprise.

"Is one of the spirits behind this?" Charlie asked.

"Hey look over there!" Niffty pointed out.

And there was the overlord Velvet on the ground with her ankles in the vines. Along with a hissing.

"That hiss. We heard that in the garden a few hours ago." Tsuna said as she took out her cloak, staff and cards for help.

"It must be another spirit." Kero said.

"Alright. Girls, can you make sure no one else gets too close to the place? I'll help Velvet and catch the spirits." Tsuna said as she took out Flight, Freeze and Hail.

Flight came out and attached itself to Tsuna like a pair of wings. She floated into the garden, careful not to be near the thorns.

She got to where Velvet was and saw some figures near the tree.

One slithered out of the tree, and spat out something that turned out to be acid when it hit the ground.

She then took out Freeze and Hail.

"Freeze, Hail! Heed the call to my command! Release!"

The ice fish creature and the frozen droplets emerged and used their ice powers to prevent the vines from growing, and a loud hissing was heard near the tree only to quiet down making the snake tired from the cold.

Tsuna looked to the tree and ran towards it, staff ready.

"Forces without a master, heed the call of my Staff of Dreams and be one with my power! Secure!"

The crystalline flames emerged enveloping the two spirits, and two new cards came out.

Same as Rampage, only one was a woman in a white dress covered in thorns and the other was a large snake with tribal patterns.

"Thorns and Venom." 3 down. 24 to go.

The garden returned to the way it was and Velvet began to wake up.

"Are you alright?" Tsuna asked her.

"Hey, what happened to those things? They were here a moment ago." The overlord looked around.

"Right here. And they won't be hurting anyone anymore." Tsuna said as she held out the cards.

"I guess they were looking for a home but other demons kept intruding. That's why they attacked." Tsuna said. "Oh, I'm Tsuna by the way."

"Velvet, overlord and one of the Three Vs. How did you capture those demons like that? It's nothing I've ever seen."

"Well-"

But then Vaggie yelled for Tsuna and she had to leave.

Velvet just waved goodbye as she left, the the Ragdoll demon gained a huge smile on her face as if she found some new toy to play with.

As she got back to Val and Vox, Velvet told them what happened and that she met Tsuna, the one they talked about and that she saved her in the garden.

Little did the three of them know at least two more spirits would require them to be saved by Tsuna again in the near future.
--------
Plz comment!
What do you think?
Suggestions for future chapters?