Emotion Commotion

What started out as a normal day at Porn Studios became one unlike any other.

It was especially memorable for Angel Dust.

It started with a simple text message from Valentino, though, it didn't have the usual threats like before. He was actually begging Angel to return to the studio.

Once Angel got there, Summer walked up to him.

"Angel! Thank Lucifer you're here. Valentino's been acting weird."

"Weird?" Angel asked. "How?"

"I think it's best you saw for yourself..."

And the girls were right.

When Angel stepped into Valentino's office he got glomped by his boss.

Who was crying for some reason.

"Angelcakes, I missed you so! We're you going to leave me? Please don't! Vox left me again!" He kept crying, and gripping to Angel who was weirded out.

He turned to Summer, and asked to phone a friend to help.

------------
Tsuna was finishing her work with the last patron of the day in the hotel to help him rehabilitate and Vaggie came into the room.

"Tsuna, sorry to disturb you, but a friend of Angel's called. Said it was an emergency. They need your help." She said.

Tsuna nodded, and said she was wrapping up anyway. Vaggie told her to be careful around Valentino since he was Angel's boss and not really nice.

------
"I'm here. My name's Tsuna, a friend of Angel's. What seems to be the problem?" She said as she entered the studio.

The workers told her of Valentino and his unusual behavior, wondering if he had some sort of emotion illness in Hell.

And he was still clinging to Angel like a kid to a teddy bear.

"This is surprising. But there's definitely a card spirit here." Spinel-Sun said from Tsuna's bag.

This time, using her Hyper-Intuition, Tsuna looked at a painting in the office. One figure looked to be in misery apart from the others having sinful pleasure. Tsuna quickly took out her staff to capture the spirit.

"Alright. Force without a master, heed the call of my Staff of Dreams and be one with my power! Secure!" The painting glowed and a crystal emerged from it, and became a new card as the painting went back to normal.

The card's picture was that of a jester boy with a mask in each hand. A happy one and a sad one.

"Emotion. If I had to guess, it can change one's persona." Tsuna said as Valentino woke up from his crying spell.

"Wha? What the f#^* happened?!" The pimp asked.

"It's a long story boss." Angel sighed.

-------------
That takes care of Valentino.
Next is Vox. I plan to give him a hard time too with an electric spirit card.