Bad Voltage Day

Even after the Valentino fiasco, he threatened his employees not to speakl a word of it, or he would never live it down. He was certainly back to normal.

Although he had Tsuna stay for a while wanting to see if she can be convinced to work for him still.

Her cute appeal did draw in more customers than he thought, perhaps too much.

Tsuna did nothing but talk with them and they were all hooked by her charm alone.

Then something happened. The lights in the studio went out.

"What the?"
"It's dark!"
"Who killed the lights?"

But it wasn't just the studio. Tsuna looked out the window to see something.

"It's not just the studio. The whole city has a power outage!"

At that, the Radio came particularly on, but was fuzzier than usual.

"Everyone please settle down." Alastor's voice came through. "Pentagram City appears to be in a power Outage as we speak, however, some demons have said that there's a strange occurance at Voxtagram Tower. An aura of electricity is surrounding the building and no one could get by. The Tech Demon is still inside, but he hasn't been responding to any calls-" the radio got cut off.

Tsuna realized Alastor used it to get a message to her.

"Valentino. Do you know where the Tower is?" She asked.

---------------
The pimp got Tsuna to the tower, and she took out Siege to counter against the electricity.

The rubbery spirit slowly shrank and melded into the building as Tsuna looked for the source.

Then Siege stopped meaning he found the spirit.

Tsuna then took out Appear to show what Siege found.

It was Vox, but his screen was all fuzzy and electricity was around him.

"Alright. Appear, find the spirit possessing him."

The female spirit nodded and showed a thunderbird emerging but it still couldn't get out of Siege's power.

"Force without a master, heed the call of my Staff of Dreams and be one with my power! Secure!"

The bird was enveloped in crystals and shattered to a new card.

"Voltage. Obvious of course."

Vox's screen went back to normal as he woke up. Velvet and Valentino ran over to him.

"Vox! Are you okay?!" Velvet said.

"What happened? Last thing I remember was being short-circuited." Vox said rubbing his head.

"Trust me, you wouldn't believe us if we told you." Angel Dust said.

"But, something's more important." Velvet said.

"What's that?" Tsuna asked.

Velvet then turned to Tsuna with a smile and a camera in hand.

"I got to record you capturing the spirit!"

"Eh?!"
-----------------
Alright, which demon should I have Tsuna save next?