Avalanche of Feelings (6)

Wearing a black tank top and some jeans paired with an inch high-heels, I was more than ready to go see the movie.

And as I hurried downstairs and tell mother that I was leaving that weekend, I saw Hanzo waiting in the living room.

Giving mother a kiss on the cheek, I immediately presented myself to the person who invited me on a date... well, not really. But I want to call it a date anyway.

"Your shoulders are bare, go change into something decent. We ain't going to a strip club." His voice was not only hoarse but his face told me that he didn't like what I was wearing.

I waved him goodbye with the movie ticket in between my fingers.

"Then, I'll be leaving without you."

Without giving a second thought of changing—since I spent almost five hours last night just to decide what to wear today—I ignored Hanzo without the thought of changing into another outfit.

Upon stepping out from the gates, I looked back to see if Hanzo was following behind. Okay, he wasn't there. No, no, no! I don't wanna get changed! This was the only chance I got to wear this kind of outfit and no matter what, I will not go and change! And I tell you that when it comes to being stubborn, I was a bit higher than that guy.

When a cab stopped in front of me, I opened the door and before I could enter, Hanzo called me out.

"Just how mannerless of you to seriously leave me here alone?" he complained.

I entered the cab and scooted at the end just to give Hanzo some space to sit on. When he was finally seated, he glared at me which, in return, made me raise an eyebrow at him.

"Brat."

"A guy who kissed someone else's girlfriend does not have any right to call me that."

"Don't bring up that matter again or I'll shove my arm into your throat."

"Then, don't call me names, punk."

All throughout the ride, we did nothing but insult each other as if we were kids. For me, that was a bit better rather than us ignoring each other. When we arrived at the theater, Hanzo volunteered to buy us both some snacks so I headed in first. I wonder if Hanzo was really okay to watch this movie entitled Your Name. I mean, he preferred to watch action movies before or even horror ones rather than romance. Now, I was starting to doubt if this was only something that has to do with the kissing incident. What if he wanted something more?

"Fancy meeting you here, Hanabi."

That familiar voice made me look at the seats behind me... What the heck was this situation? Can this day go by without us being interrupted?!

Just behind our seats were Hayabusa and Kagura. And with the theater fully packed, it was impossible to change seats. Err... did I bring bad luck with me?

"Your popcorn."

Hanzo presented the popcorn right on my face, blocking the sight of the two lovebirds. What's with this timing?!

"Should we change seats?" I whispered. However, Hanzo sat and focused his eyes on the large screen in front of us.

"No. Why the hell should we do that?"

"Because of them. It might be awkward for you and Kagura and even Hayabusa."

I even pointed behind us but made sure that it was done in secret. But despite my concern, I received a glare from him. Since it seemed like he didn't mind them at all, I sat comfortably and started to munch on the popcorn. Fine, feel the awkwardness as much as you want.

"A heartless bastard you are."

"Shut up."

"A kissing-someone-else's-girlfriend kind of bastard."

Hanzo returned his gaze at me and instead of a glare, he shoved a burger right on my mouth. Good thing it didn't smudge all over my face.

"Just munch on your food, you stripper rodent."

I simply rolled my eyes and snatched the burger away from him. Stripper, he said. He really lacks knowledge of fashion. Despite the little fights we had, we came to a truce when the movie started.