The Six Classes in MLBB Academy

"The Six Classes in MLBB Academy"

During lunch break, the heroes would fight their way through the cafeteria of the academy.

"Get the hell out of here!" Vale yelled as he takes the lead. He faced the other heroes who are stampeding towards him and by just raising his hand up in the air, a swift gust of wind knocked his opponents in midair before throwing them off anywhere at the field.

"All mages get in!" Valir screamed and all the other mages made haste inside.

"Insolent mage!" Lolita yelled as she summons her magical hammer and flickers towards him.

"Watch out!" Valir warned his friend but before Vale could realize what is bound to happen, Lolita had jumped and hit him with her weapon, throwing him off from the ground.

"How could you do that? We have all agreed that whoever comes first in  the cafeteria shall have the right to monopolize it!" Kadita complained.

"But it wasn't written that we could not hurt each other," Masha grinned, "And what fun would it be if we go a little bit crazy here and there.

"Mage class and Tank class! All of you head to the detention hall!"

Everyone has gone quiet upon hearing the thunderous voice of Hilda, the Aries Zodiac Master.

"But all of us weren't involved, only these four people!" Kadita replied while pointing at Vale, Valir, Lolita and Masha.

"She's really a backstabber," Vale hissed under his breath.

"The cafeteria is large enough to accommodate all your asses. The four of you come with me or I'll expel you for going against the rules," Hilda firmly said which made them follow her demands.

"Tsk tsk tsk, such troublesome classes," Bruno commented as he passed by the four.

"Says the marksman who can only throw his balls," Valir snickered.

When the commotion has settled down, a group of assassins and fighters came booming inside the cafeteria and made it like their runway.

"Those assholes always feel superior yet they could be easily killed in early game," Angela snorted.

"Weak supports," Fanny giggled loudly.