Chapter 60

You approached him, very hesitantly. Ever since yesterday you couldn't take your mind off him, plus he was glancing at you so often, it was making your heart race..

He seemed to be noticing every movement of yours.

"Hey gorgeous" he said.

You almost choked on your own saliva but you managed to say a small "hi" back to him without looking at him.

"Why won't you look at me angel?" he asked.

That made you look up almost too suddenly..

Okay why the fuck am I thinking of M?

Angel? Jimin, seriously? Your voices already sound too similar...

"What's wrong?" he looked straight into your eyes.

Oh. godddd, his eyes are too beautiful.. why am I getting goosebumps...

"Are you alright? You're shaking." he looked so worried that he hurried over to you and held your hand.

Okay shit that's electrifying.. is he Pikachu? (a/n: shit I'm sorry I had to use this.. to those who didn't get it, Namjoon called Jimin Pikachu)

"Why are your hands so cold?" he asked, looking at you, "can I rub them?"

You nodded weakly, and he rubbed your tiny hands in his small hands.

They fit so perfectly..

"Jimin" you said and he looked up, "thank you so much"

"Are you okay y/n?" he asked, searching your face.

"Yes, I just got nervous seeing you" you looked down at your hands in Jimin's hands.

He chuckled, "why? did I make you anxious?"he asked, peeking at you from below, trying to get you to look at him.

"You're so cute, ugh" you said and looked at him, "no you didn't make me anxious Jimin, it's just-  I dont know how to explain it.. I-I just lost myself in the glory of Park Jimin" you said, smiling slightly.

"First of all, you're the one who's cute" he said, "secondly, I dont blame you for being lost in my glory" he smirked and you looked down again, anywhere but his eyes.. 

Ugh, wipe that smirk off your face, you're making it more difficult for me..

"Y/n-ah, look at me" he whined, still holding your hand.

You looked up at him, not sure what to do... but he was so close, it was so intimidating yet so hot that you wanted to run away..

"I'm not a scary person" he pouted.

You giggled looking at him pout, suddenly remembering the pout he gave you yesterday, "who would ever call you scary Jimin?" you said, "you're literally the cutest"

Jees, get your facts straight y/n, you've been calling him intimidating since forever..

"See, that's what I like to hear" he smiled, his eyes disappearing in the process.

Oh I'll squish you and keep you in my pocket forever, stop being so cute goddamnit..

"Aw shit, I really wanted to talk to you more but it seems like our time's up" you said, genuinely upset, "I love you Jimin"

Wait, IS THE PARK JIMIN BLUSHING??!!!

"Oh no, even I wanted to talk to you..I love you too y/n" he said, still blushing, " we can talk later maybe" he said.