Chapter 13

Flashback part 2

That's it, you thought, that's enough disrespect for one day.
You didn't disturb them. You let them eat each other's faces off.

Instead, you took a glass of champagne in your hand and asked for everyone's attention.

You could feel the inner bitch surfacing. It was so hard to keep her down. But you unleashed her fully now.

You called everyone and the birthday boy so he could cut the cake.
When he saw you, there wasn't even the slightest guilt on his face. His hair were a mess though, that bitch had her hands all over him.
He just came up to you, kissed your lips and said "thank you so much babe, you've arranged such a lovely party for me"
Everyone aww-ed.
Peach, you thought, her lip gloss was peach.
You just smiled at him.
.
.
From the moment you called everyone, some of your friends started a live video on Instogram.
You didn't know that at that time, you got to know later when what you were about to do became viral.
.
.
You cleared your throat, Maia and Bailey were standing beside you.
.
"I've always considered myself pretty unlucky in many aspects of my life. But when it came to friendships and relationships, somehow my luck was always with me. It's incredibly difficult to find such amazing friends, such gems, and having found both love and friendship in one person is even better." You smiled, looking at Ethan. He smiled back.
"But this asshole here, never gave me the same energy back.. maybe when we initially got together..but, come on, everybody knows how fucked up this relationship is.." Maia had her eyes and jaw wide open. Ethan seemed shocked, Bailey was looking at Ethan.
"Babe, is everything alright?, you wanna talk it out elsewhere?" Ethan asked you.
"Why talk it out elsewhere, let everyone know what an amazing boyfriend you are!" You smiled at him.
"So, I arranged all this for him" your hands gestured the entire setting, "and what does he do? He leaves the party I planned for him and goes in a corner to suck my best friend's face off" you smiled at everyone now.. this smiling thing was getting creepier by the second.
You had no idea where this adrenaline rush was coming from but you were glad it was holding you in place.
"Bailey and Ethan here thought it'd be great to go in a corner of MY FUCKING HOUSE and make out like there's no tomorrow.. I mean, wow, I am wowed. Had I not called you guys here they might've even fucked in there" you said.
"I mean, dude, if you wanted her so bad you could've told me.. we could've had a threesome or something, why have all the fun alone?" You said, smiling at Bailey now.

Josh spat his champagne out.. he seemed to be choking on it..

"Y/n it's not what you think" Bailey said. Ethan was so quiet you had to check if he was still there.
"Ah save it hon, I'm so numb right now, I can't deal with your bullshit" you told her.

"I'm just gonna leave now, no energy left" you told everyone.
You were about to leave, but then you stopped.
"Oh shit, I forgot, you still have to cut the cake"
You went up to Ethan, picked up the cake, kissed him on the lips, "happy birthday babe" and you smashed the cake on his face.

A perfect finale.
Everyone oohed and aahed.
And then you made your great exit.

Please vote and comment!!