Chapter 47

AUTHOR'S POV: JIMIN

After telling the hyungs literally everything about y/n from the beginning till the very end, Jimin was expecting at least someone to scold him for being so careless, but that didn't happen.

"So she lives in (your country)?" Jin asked.

"Yes" Jungkook replied.

"And she doesn't know who she's talking to?" Hoseok asked.

"Nope" Taehyung said.

"Maybe you're not that dumb Jimin" Namjoon said.

"Yes Jimin Hyung, cheer up" Jungkook put his hand around Jimin's shoulder.

Yoongi started laughing, "you know why we aren't scolding you Jimin?" he asked.

"Why?" Jimin asked.

"Because all this is seriously the most stupid thing you've ever done" he said, "it's so hopeless, all of this, do you expect to be with her? This is just funny"

"Hyung" Taehyung whined, "don't say that. Stop being so heartless please, can you for once, think romantically?"  

Well, that's unexpected, Taehyungie was literally calling me an idiot for the same thing..

"Taehyung, even if I do think romantically, which I do sometimes, this does seem unreasonable don't you think?" Yoongi said, "and I'm sure everyone agrees"

"Yeah, that's kinda true" Namjoon said, "I mean, I'm all about love but she lives too far doesn't she?"

"Wait, you're in love with her?" Jin asked.

"What do you think we're talking about Jin Hyung?" Hoseok asked.

"I thought it was just a tiny crush and he sent her the tickets so he could meet her" Jin said.

"Well, do you love her?" Hoseok asked Jimin.

"Of course he does, look at this poor lovestruck puppy's face" Taehyung said.

"I swear Jimin, I've never seen you look like that" Yoongi said and started laughing, joined by Jungkook and Taehyung.

"Let him say something you guys" Namjoon said, "do you really love her Jimin?"

YES I DO GODDAMNIT.

"I don't know hyung, I mean, sure I like her a lot, the days I don't wake up to a text from her, it's like I know the day is gonna be bad."Jimin started, "I wish to talk to her every second of every day, talking to her  after my day ends feels like entering a sunny bright place from a cold, dark, wintry place. Talking to her makes me feel like I don't have to act like I'm surrounded by cameras 24*7, I can show myself to her without the feeling of being judged or whatever. You know that t-shirt I love so much? Because it's so comfortable, she makes me feel that way. I have this longing ache to be close to her but I know I can't and that just sucks, I hate it so much but I can't do anything about it, but I'm so ready to be patient with her. I mean, i know I got myself into this stupid mess but I'm so thankful that my assistant got that number wrong...I even asked BigHit to give him a raise..  I feel like I'm lost, but in the right direction, I'm not even making sense anymore" Jimin let out a shaky laugh and finally looked up at all his hyungs.

"Wow Jimin Hyung" Jungkook said, with tears in his eyes.

"That was beautiful" Taehyung said, blinking rapidly.

"And you're saying you don't know?" Yoongi asked, smiling, "you're making all the sense in the world"

"Boy, you're whipped" Jin said.